CONFIRMED Oliver Arblaster signs a new contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

OY. HECKY. Arblaster is the future. FACT. Gerrim picked next season. Thanks.

Good to see. High hopes for him and that seems a sensible move.

Was expecting that if he was loaned, that it would be at least the Championship, would be very disappointing if this is accurate

This is a good move
I agree - I’d much prefer to see these lads playing week in week out in League One over them benchmarking in the Championship.

Also playing for promotion chasing League One sides is probably a more positive experience and better preparation for winning the Championship the year after.

I just think Arblaster is further on in development than going to the pub league, heck I'd rather throw him in our team in an emergency than Fleck or Osborn right now
It's a shame he wasn't blooded in last season. I know he was injured and had glandular fever but he deserved more opportunities particularly towards the end of the season when we were still giving Fleck minutes (I thought the Birmingham game was his farewell but clearly not)

It's a shame he wasn't blooded in last season. I know he was injured and had glandular fever but he deserved more opportunities particularly towards the end of the season when we were still giving Fleck minutes (I thought the Birmingham game was his farewell but clearly not)

Agreed, same with Jebbo and any number of players we could mention. I've not seen Boyes at all, but I can't imagine Oli is behind him and they have loans at for all intents and purposes identical clubs

Back
Top Bottom