Which young player will emerge this season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Neal has put both Norwwod and Osbourne to shame in pre-season, but won't start in front of these two in midfield. Probably only may get a chance if they suffer injuries.
I do like the look of Neal. Hope he gets some playing time as he is going to be a good player. Just a gut feeling after watching him in Portugal preseason game.

Brooke’s and Osula are the closest.

UTB
I'd agree. They both look capable of coping with the pace of the prem. I'd expect plenty of minutes for both unless we strengthen significantly in the next 3 weeks

It’s probably about time Jebbison and Osula made an impact, but can’t see it. They both need a loan to continue their development

Both had long & successful careers.

How good did Sharp look when he broke into the first team after scoring for fun at youth level?
They did, at places like Grimsby and Charlton.

Not exactly at the top level.

Key decision for Hecky whether we register Neal in the 25 senior player squad (believe he’s 21 so counts as a number).

Only really seen Brooks this pre-season and he han't impressed me at all. Seems to be trying too hard and going for the holywood rather than football decision i..e trying to score a worldy when he has better options.

Harrison Neal is my guess. I could easily see him playing instead of Norwood if/when we have experience around him.
He will, if he keeps slapping the nut on Norwood, and putting him out of the game.

Back
Top Bottom