Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A German upset with an Azerbaijani...
OK, the Ref was Swiss I think, the famous linesman a then Aberjizani Russian, who was the other linesman ? It could be argued that Held was not German but Czech, he was from that region of Germany that changed hands every time there was a war

Its' not Queen Vic though.

That’s Boadicea, or at least that’s what she used to be called when I was a lad, more recently she asked to be known as Boudica, so she’s the Queen Formerly Known As Boadicea.

A bit like Jermaine Jenas who used to be Jenas before he went all fancy and asked to be called Jean-as. Boudica’s quite a lot older than him by the way.

That’s Boadicea, or at least that’s what she used to be called when I was a lad, more recently she asked to be known as Boudica, so she’s the Queen Formerly Known As Boadicea.

A bit like Jermaine Jenas who used to be Jenas before he went all fancy and asked to be called Jean-as. Boudica’s quite a lot older than him by the way.
Britannia isn't it?

Haven't you left an 'r' & an 'e' out of Jean-a*s*?

Got carried away there, soz. Alright you at the back, maybe I ought to be carried away but came on to post this photo. Is it still around or has it been scrapped?46249 City of Sheffield-LMS Coronation Class at Dumfries.jpg

Back
Top Bottom