Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

some shenanigans on the pop side that afternoon silent remember that day about a dozen of us with tickets for derbys side of the terrace but cops let us climb over wall to get in with 5k blades fans mind got pelted with fruit and coins lol
Bert was down that side, under the stand.
Bit hectic to say the least.

View attachment 117015
Not sure if this hasn't been posted yet, if it has apologies.
Back to the days of water power there, DB. The great hole that appeared in the Decathlon car park last year was probably caused by the original culvert of the old river Porter.
Plenty of info on the Sheffield History web site about this, some reckon there were 2 bridges and the remains can be still seen if you scramble about in the bushes near the old Staples.

Back to the days of water power there, DB. The great hole that appeared in the Decathlon car park last year was probably caused by the original culvert of the old river Porter.
Plenty of info on the Sheffield History web site about this, some reckon there were 2 bridges and the remains can be still seen if you scramble about in the bushes near the old Staples.
ahh the old searching for old bridges excuse, while up to no good in the bushes!

They are part of a series of culverts and storm drains under the city centre for the Sheaf and Porter rivers, culminating in the Sheffield Megatron under the railway station.

blimey xm where have you dug that up from ?
Thing of beauty, Eh!!!.
I've had the photo in a Blades file for quite some time and believe they were made and used for an anniversary celebration but which one I'm not sure, possibly 125 years.
Many ex-players paraded from corner of JSS/Kop to players entrance area and each wore one and presumably kept them with the blessing of the club. Sure you'll remember the match, you have a good memory for games and there detail, demonstrated many times on here.
Can't be all that many about, wunt you love one, I know I would.
Amp't been to a game wearing a scarf since about1954/55 but would again if I had one of these.

Thing of beauty, Eh!!!.
I've had the photo in a Blades file for quite some time and believe they were made and used for an anniversary celebration but which one I'm not sure, possibly 125 years.
Many ex-players paraded from corner of JSS/Kop to players entrance area and each wore one and presumably kept them with the blessing of the club. Sure you'll remember the match, you have a good memory for games and there detail, demonstrated many times on here.
Can't be all that many about, wunt you love one, I know I would.
Amp't been to a game wearing a scarf since about1954/55 but would again if I had one of these.
No excuse now. £16. https://oldschoolfootball.co.uk/pro...70s-red-white-football-scarf-embroidered-logo

Fancy, bullying a, down at heel, poor old codger like me into spending 16, bloody 16 I arrsk ye, of mi BP's for a scarf. All the same yor suverners.
In order to keep up my tight arsed Yorkshire man persona, I have writ off to Santa Clause,😋, so the Hull game it is then.🧣
Gerrit bort. I can then nick it off you and really make you feel like yer back int 70s.

Fancy, bullying a, down at heel, poor old codger like me into spending 16, bloody 16 I arrsk ye, of mi BP's for a scarf. All the same yor suverners.
In order to keep up my tight arsed Yorkshire man persona, I have writ off to Santa Clause,😋, so the Hull game it is then.🧣
Get on with it yer mean git!download.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom