Nick Tryon RIP

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Used to sit in front of me when I was a kid on the family stand. constantly felt he was going to fall out of his chair he was so animated

Nick sat near us on the Family Stand for many years and was a top, top Blade.

RIP and condolences to his family.

Yes I remember him well though I never actually met him so to speak. Saw him many times over the years both at the lane and some away games.
R.I.P. and condolences to his family

RIP think I may know him as one of those faces over the years

RIP Nick. We sit behind where he used to be on John Street before he moved into the TC suite. He also helped my mother in law sign up for a flat when he worked for the housing department. A few lost in the last week or so including my old schoolmate Gary Unwin who was also a top Blade who I first stood on the Kop with at 11 years old. RIP to all those we have lost recently.

Yes, now I’ve seen the picture, it was who I thought it was.

Very sad

Some years ago, we were standing outside a boozer before the game when we got promoted away at Luton, there were loads of Blades there.
Nick came around the corner, and struck up a conversation with another Blade who was also in a wheelchair, the other Blade asked Nick where he had managed to get parked, as all of the disabled parking at the ground was taken.
Nick said that the security guard had a list of names and the only people getting parking in the official car Park were on his list. Nick said that he had told the guard that his name was Neil Warnock, and he was welcomed into the car park.

RIP Nick

Never spoke to him but I saw him at many matches and will always remember him from when I was about 6 watching in awe as he zoomed up to the bookies stand in John Street to place his bets.

RIP

Back
Top Bottom