Next Seasons Kit supplier

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You'll get a "fan edition" shirt instead of having a proper one.

2nd reason
Designs are fucking awful
(See any kit made in the last 2 years by them)
Who is going to give us a proper one?

All the adidas shirts we had were fan editions as are Errea. Umbro only do fan editions shirt. We wouldn’t get a Puma contract we would get Puma via Genesis sports so that will be fan edition the only Co that may give us player as well as Fan shirts are Castore and the only really difference is the player stuff has more plastic on it and they’re £100 to buy retail

mancunianblade. Do you think you'll get any errea gear on your site from this season? Lot of stuff looks sold out on the official site. I know they had supply issues and I didn't want to spunk adidas prices on errea earlier on in the season lol. Guess I'll have to keep my eyes peeled to ebay, kind of regretting it now!

No arguments. We need Hummel. One off and creative designs, high quality workmanship and material. Good selection of training gear, very reasonable prices too.
Haven't they gone bust...or at least their branch in this country? Bristol City had to change kit mid season!

Did Errea only sign a one year deal, or are people thinking someone else is going to come in and throw money to buy us out of the Errea contract for some reason?

I don't get the Errea hate.

Is it because they aren't a "massive" name like Adidas? They have a decent track record including outfitting top flight sides.
This season's kits are mint, at least the home and third are. Not overly fond of the away.
The stripy keeper kit is a classic too.
I posted some pics early on in the season as to why Errea are shit. On uniteds website itself the close up pictures of the kits and training wear showed stitching defects galore. Badges on the piss. Then we've seen badges falling off player shirts (Ndiaye).

Some fans get hard over the word "bespoke". No kit is "bespoke" (unless we argue the laces kit being bespoke because the stripes were in a different place because of how it was cut. Read Danny Halls book for the detailed example). It would cost far much more for Errea to do it. Adidas and Nike don't do bespoke either.

There's a great youtube channel where 2 guys inspect kits from all brands. They are both winners of best kit designs for Brazil and Italy so they know what they're on about. The fan shirts are far different from player issue shirts as well. Those 2 guys absolutely slaughtered Puma for it on the Dortmund shirts.

Errea are dog shit. I might get one if the prices drop heavily. Otherwise I'll pick one up on ebay in a few years when they're falling apart.

I am definitely in the minority but between me and kids have home shirt away shirt home shorts black shirt and maroon keepers shirt , all still look good and I can’t fault any of them . I like all our designs as they are not the same as most other teams and I like the material too ! Am abaht opinions !
As ever UTB !

All the adidas shirts we had were fan editions as are Errea

I have match written Adidas and Errea shirts and they're identical to the replicas in the shop.

Maybe not if you're an elite club - Man U, Arsenal etc.
Guess we just got standard stuff

I have match written Adidas and Errea shirts and they're identical to the replicas in the shop.

Maybe not if you're an elite club - Man U, Arsenal etc.
Guess we just got standard stuff

Yeah those guys get the aeroready gear. I don’t recall was our contract even direct with adidas or was it via a licensee?

It will be Errea. Even if ownership changes, it will be far too late for a new manufacturer to get a kit ready in time. If it is going to change, that won’t be until the season after.

Carlsberg.

Oh sorry, I forgot. Carlsberg don't do kits. Cos if they did, they'd do these fucking beauties...

Sheffield%2076-%20Road%20Tony%20Currie,%20Alan%20Woodward.jpg

TC-Away.jpg

e3f32ac6e2cbee1e8552d8df1506dca6.jpg

IMG_20200528_0001_8d4c81a3-8dcc-427b-82d9-51a0018c1cbf_600x.jpg
Just going to put that woody shirt on

Get saving your club cash?! 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230430-202200_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230430-202200_Chrome.jpg
    631.1 KB · Views: 53
Luke 1977. Did Villa. And I know he's a villa fan. Not bad gear mind.

Joint with the 93 Laver? Struck me the other day how similar they look. This season's is a good design, the execution is so low budget though!

The 93 shirt will always be the quintessential United shirt for me and it's right up there.

But the other one I had in mind is the 96/97 one. I just think it's the classiest thing we've ever had, with the clubs name watermarked into the stripes. I kind of miss having a shield shaped badge as well.

Screenshot_20230430_225434_eBay.jpg

The 93 shirt will always be the quintessential United shirt for me and it's right up there.

But the other one I had in mind is the 96/97 one. I just think it's the classiest thing we've ever had, with the clubs name watermarked into the stripes. I kind of miss having a shield shaped badge as well.

View attachment 159476
Ah yes this is one of the greats. I think it was Avec's apology for the abomination of the previous season! They knew they had to repair the damage and give us something decent, they delivered a classic. Hats off.
Why don't they do watermarks anymore, they were cool!

Just learned about a lesser known brand known as Hope and Glory. Some of their designs are really good and the 2 guys on YouTube I've mentioned before 'The kit breakdown' give them a really good appraisal considering it was a one man band. Worked as a graphic designer out of Boundary Park. Wasn't impressed with the sondico stuff, asked the chairman if he could have a go, sondico agreed and that's how he got it all going. Supplies a lot of non-league teams so the supply and demand, for now, won't reach the levels we'd require but it's good to see an independent firm starting up and doing a pretty smart job of it. And if we did go with these heading forward, there's extra brownie points available as all stuff is made from recycled plastic bottles.

Again, these are supplying teams like Chorley, Basingstoke and even 4 teams in the Falklands 😳 who knew the Falklands had enough people for 4 teams?!

And as a cool little funny fact, there was once a team on the Falklands called Teenage Mutant Ninja Skrtels. 😁

I've heard of them might be red and white stripes.

Don't quote me on it. It's from a guy I usually see in Nandos.

He was right about some unverifiable thing about the Prince.

You heard it here first 😂
What was it he said about the prince? Can we deem this guy ITK or not? It has been a while now.

Just learned about a lesser known brand known as Hope and Glory. Some of their designs are really good and the 2 guys on YouTube I've mentioned before 'The kit breakdown' give them a really good appraisal considering it was a one man band. Worked as a graphic designer out of Boundary Park. Wasn't impressed with the sondico stuff, asked the chairman if he could have a go, sondico agreed and that's how he got it all going. Supplies a lot of non-league teams so the supply and demand, for now, won't reach the levels we'd require but it's good to see an independent firm starting up and doing a pretty smart job of it. And if we did go with these heading forward, there's extra brownie points available as all stuff is made from recycled plastic bottles.

Again, these are supplying teams like Chorley, Basingstoke and even 4 teams in the Falklands 😳 who knew the Falklands had enough people for 4 teams?!

And as a cool little funny fact, there was once a team on the Falklands called Teenage Mutant Ninja Skrtels. 😁
Some proper nice kits on their site! Europa Point in particular. The prices are super reasonable as well!

Back
Top Bottom