Next Seasons Kit supplier

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just learned about a lesser known brand known as Hope and Glory. Some of their designs are really good and the 2 guys on YouTube I've mentioned before 'The kit breakdown' give them a really good appraisal considering it was a one man band. Worked as a graphic designer out of Boundary Park. Wasn't impressed with the sondico stuff, asked the chairman if he could have a go, sondico agreed and that's how he got it all going. Supplies a lot of non-league teams so the supply and demand, for now, won't reach the levels we'd require but it's good to see an independent firm starting up and doing a pretty smart job of it. And if we did go with these heading forward, there's extra brownie points available as all stuff is made from recycled plastic bottles.

Again, these are supplying teams like Chorley, Basingstoke and even 4 teams in the Falklands 😳 who knew the Falklands had enough people for 4 teams?!

And as a cool little funny fact, there was once a team on the Falklands called Teenage Mutant Ninja Skrtels. 😁
Pleasantly surprising them 👌🏻

mancunianblade. Do you think you'll get any errea gear on your site from this season? Lot of stuff looks sold out on the official site. I know they had supply issues and I didn't want to spunk adidas prices on errea earlier on in the season lol. Guess I'll have to keep my eyes peeled to ebay, kind of regretting it now!
I had a good old browse on their the other day, they've got loads of current Errea stuff. No Blades though.

Just learned about a lesser known brand known as Hope and Glory. Some of their designs are really good and the 2 guys on YouTube I've mentioned before 'The kit breakdown' give them a really good appraisal considering it was a one man band. Worked as a graphic designer out of Boundary Park. Wasn't impressed with the sondico stuff, asked the chairman if he could have a go, sondico agreed and that's how he got it all going. Supplies a lot of non-league teams so the supply and demand, for now, won't reach the levels we'd require but it's good to see an independent firm starting up and doing a pretty smart job of it. And if we did go with these heading forward, there's extra brownie points available as all stuff is made from recycled plastic bottles.

Again, these are supplying teams like Chorley, Basingstoke and even 4 teams in the Falklands 😳 who knew the Falklands had enough people for 4 teams?!

And as a cool little funny fact, there was once a team on the Falklands called Teenage Mutant Ninja Skrtels. 😁

Some proper nice kits on their site! Europa Point in particular. The prices are super reasonable as well!

Pleasantly surprising them 👌🏻

Isaruc FC is another one.

I've got this one.

portabello fc.jpg

Isaruc FC is another one.

I've got this one.

View attachment 160779
I got this one in a mystery kit box for £30

I bought this one yesterday. Very smart when it's on. Cracking fit. IMG_20230602_124640.jpg

Away one also

IMG_20230602_124644.jpg

Theyre up in the 2nd tier at the minute. Along with Andorra.
Haven't they been relegated?

Some names in that division though. Malaga being the stand out. Also relegated. 😳 Real Zaragoza and Alaves also in there.

But Malaga!! Wow.

get your shit mock up jobs and predictions in early guys its going to be a long summer
can we make this post count higher than last seasons shit thread ?
Any charity shop with 18 same colour shirts!

We visited the Ibiza stadium last summer....left our mark...
I'm going to try and get down this week. I don't think I've got any stickers unless there's some loose in the case somewhere.

Got to have my obligatory Mambo sign picture with the Blades shirt on though.

Haven't they been relegated?

Some names in that division though. Malaga being the stand out. Also relegated. 😳 Real Zaragoza and Alaves also in there.

But Malaga!! Wow.
Oh wow. Malaga 3rd bottom 😱

Yeah, ibiza and lugo gone down in bottom 2.

Not sure if 3 or 4 go down or if there's play offs or what but Malaga in 3rd tier is very bad.

Oh wow. Malaga 3rd bottom 😱

Yeah, ibiza and lugo gone down in bottom 2.

Not sure if 3 or 4 go down or if there's play offs or what but Malaga in 3rd tier is very bad.
When in Benalmadina pre-season we got talking to a guy who was a Wendy fan but followed Malaga. He said it was a right disaster. I can't remember the specifics of it but it was bad. The league table on the Ibiza club site has 4 red marks against the bottom 4 and the key at the bottom says red is 'decline'.

Screenshot_20230603_200045_com.android.chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom