Next Seasons Kit supplier

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't particularly get worked up about any kit. I don't buy any. They are all a rip off.

1973 home shirt modern remake by Puma for me.
Great shirts released last season (except Man City's home shirt), excellent quality, and a comprehensive range of innovative training and leisure gear.
No chance of it happening though. ☹️
utb

Concept kit #1:

kqUBRcw.png

Tha's nowt on me bianco.
Weerz black stripes?

I reckon we'll be taken over by a mad bastard and our next kit will be blue and shite stripes.

Im one of the minorities on the kit design. I prefer a plain back and no black pin stripes, I really liked the Adidas kits mostly.

I can't quite figure it out but the current one with the back stripes and the pin striping i just can't get on with. That being said I really came around to the away kit and our third kits in recent seasons have been great.

For what it’s worth having dealt with every brand going for 15 years it’s interesting reading comments which are wholly just if not a little outdated in some instance.

Nike are untouchable out in front by a long way.. BUT A club oursize would never get a Nike contract best case scanrio would be zelus Nike contract which is gorified team wear.

Umbro and Hummel are pretty poor these days Hummel uk going pop is testament to that. Both have relied heavily on rehashing former classics to cash in on nostalgia

Puma are awful, I don’t even know who buys Puma bar football fans of clubs sponsored by them. Every kit they’ve produced for City is borderline parody

Castore are even worse everything seems to be from an alibaba catalogue with crests applied..

Adidas who I can’t really stand are actually one of the more suitable. The non replica product is desirable and sells well. A good % of football fans want a football club item whilst not wanting to wear the replica shirt. Adidas ticks this box better than any.

Errea I like their designs for us but quality has always been an issue as far back as the late 90s when it was decent

Macron are a surprise these days they’re actually really good and throw big money at contracts if teams like us, forest, Wendy etc and the quality is 100x better than the shit we had in the past and will be the cause of most people’s dislike of them

Kappa are great but the my live and die by that athletic cut and it’s so off putting for anyone who doesn’t attend the gym 5 times a
Week and is the wrong side of 22

Mizuno are back and could be keen on getting into the English market again, what they did in Italy this past year is as basic as it gets however

I’d want embroidered details, no crap
Plastic transfers however the fact that clubs change sponsors ever season or two means we are unlikely to ever get anything but a big plastic sponsor

So there it is some waffle for you.

No they haven’t, Elite Sports Group, Hummel's UK distributor, have gone into administration. They have different UK distribution now.
Sorry knew it was the uk licensee glad someone has rescued them just hope they steer them in a new direction

For what it’s worth having dealt with every brand going for 15 years it’s interesting reading comments which are wholly just if not a little outdated in some instance.

Nike are untouchable out in front by a long way.. BUT A club oursize would never get a Nike contract best case scanrio would be zelus Nike contract which is gorified team wear.

Umbro and Hummel are pretty poor these days Hummel uk going pop is testament to that. Both have relied heavily on rehashing former classics to cash in on nostalgia

Puma are awful, I don’t even know who buys Puma bar football fans of clubs sponsored by them. Every kit they’ve produced for City is borderline parody

Castore are even worse everything seems to be from an alibaba catalogue with crests applied..

Adidas who I can’t really stand are actually one of the more suitable. The non replica product is desirable and sells well. A good % of football fans want a football club item whilst not wanting to wear the replica shirt. Adidas ticks this box better than any.

Errea I like their designs for us but quality has always been an issue as far back as the late 90s when it was decent

Macron are a surprise these days they’re actually really good and throw big money at contracts if teams like us, forest, Wendy etc and the quality is 100x better than the shit we had in the past and will be the cause of most people’s dislike of them

Kappa are great but the my live and die by that athletic cut and it’s so off putting for anyone who doesn’t attend the gym 5 times a
Week and is the wrong side of 22

Mizuno are back and could be keen on getting into the English market again, what they did in Italy this past year is as basic as it gets however

I’d want embroidered details, no crap
Plastic transfers however the fact that clubs change sponsors ever season or two means we are unlikely to ever get anything but a big plastic sponsor

So there it is some waffle for you.
Nike are shit.

I'm happy with Errea again, design-wise this seasons home kit is my joint-favourite of all time.
I don't get the Errea hate.

Is it because they aren't a "massive" name like Adidas? They have a decent track record including outfitting top flight sides.
This season's kits are mint, at least the home and third are. Not overly fond of the away.
The stripy keeper kit is a classic too.

I don't get the Errea hate.

Is it because they aren't a "massive" name like Adidas? They have a decent track record including outfitting top flight sides.
This season's kits are mint, at least the home and third are. Not overly fond of the away.
The stripy keeper kit is a classic too.

Same here.

I think we ran our course with Adidas, and I was quite keen on a change. Errea have a solid record like you say, we could do a lot worse.

Surely we signed a multiple year contract with Errea, and were stuck with them and their ridiculous size guide!!
I'm not sure which country made it up, but atleast it allows the club to sell adult shirts to children, fucking coining it in!
Id love to see Umbro return, or Adidas, but nobody has mentioned Under Armour!?, they do some good stuff, wonder whether they'd be a shout??

United World signed the contract with Errea. If we are sold we are no longer part of UW so presumably could get rid of Errea which is absolute overpriced dog shite IMO

Back
Top Bottom