Next Seasons Kit supplier

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Think it'll be Errea again.

Wouldn't mind Adidas back though, or Umbro.
Would NOT want Nike or Macron.
Puma I couldn't give a flying abaht, not my first choice but I'd take it.
Castore are okay but prone to major cockups.

When there's a gap in my collection in years to come, it'll be the Errea shite. Shite. All this shite about "bespoke" was shite n all. Stripy back seemed to draw most in.

I like castore but as mentioned above they're prone to some quite spectacular blunders.

I'd like in-house but that would be for something years down the line.

Adidas you'll get "waaaaahhhhh it's a template Waaaahhh" - at least it'll be on fuckin time though and not September when we can start buying em.

Nike no.
Adidas yes
Macron yes
Puma meh
It's 320am dafuq am I doing awake after dosing up on morphene?

Errea in the Premier League, has this been done since Boro Juninho era?

Hopefully we can have a stripes back again. Big fan of the long sleeve shirts too (all football shirts should be long sleeve IMO). Let’s just hope the quality can improve. The designs have been good.

Surely we signed a multiple year contract with Errea, and were stuck with them and their ridiculous size guide!!
I'm not sure which country made it up, but atleast it allows the club to sell adult shirts to children, fucking coining it in!
Id love to see Umbro return, or Adidas, but nobody has mentioned Under Armour!?, they do some good stuff, wonder whether they'd be a shout??

When there's a gap in my collection in years to come, it'll be the Errea shite. Shite. All this shite about "bespoke" was shite n all. Stripy back seemed to draw most in.

I like castore but as mentioned above they're prone to some quite spectacular blunders.

I'd like in-house but that would be for something years down the line.

Adidas you'll get "waaaaahhhhh it's a template Waaaahhh" - at least it'll be on fuckin time though and not September when we can start buying em.

Nike no.
Adidas yes
Macron yes
Puma meh
It's 320am dafuq am I doing awake after dosing up on morphene?

But the errea is a promotion shirt now..

It's Umbro all day for me... BTW.

DC Kits & Training Wear, Sports Drinks & Golden Elephants Ltd.
Locally made.
Shirts won't be available in the club store
until mid-October.
It's the only chance he'll see his name in the EPL this century.

Keep the same home shirt please United 🙏 for once can we have a shirt for more than 1 season!!! The current shirt to me is THE template of a great United shirt. It is 19/20 years since we kept a shirt for more than one season now.

No arguments. We need Hummel. One off and creative designs, high quality workmanship and material. Good selection of training gear, very reasonable prices too.
I'm less fussed on kits, and more interested in the training wear.

Each to their own but personally don't want to be a late 40s bloke in a football shirt (in the stadium or 5 aside apart), but love to buy a nice tracksuit jacket or similar for going to and from the gym or casual wear.

Keep the same home shirt please United 🙏 for once can we have a shirt for more than 1 season!!! The current shirt to me is THE template of a great United shirt. It is 19/20 years since we kept a shirt for more than one season now.
Think there's no chance of this, why keep it when you can make some money.

Gone are the days when kits were released and kept for two seasons.

Concept kit #1:

kqUBRcw.png

Tha's nowt on me bianco.

I'm less fussed on kits, and more interested in the training wear.

Each to their own but personally don't want to be a late 40s bloke in a football shirt (in the stadium or 5 aside apart), but love to buy a nice tracksuit jacket or similar for going to and from the gym or casual wear.
Nowt wrong with that, Hummel tracksuits are lovely.

M&S do some lovely stuff for the older , more waistline and tit challenged gentlemen.

Could be worth giving them a go - if not for the full demographic of supporter but as stated above

I’d buy it and wear it to almost every event I attend .

Back
Top Bottom