Next manager

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Next day

people realise that most journalists know absolutely nothing and are no closer to an inside line to the club than the average Joe but have you say something just to sound credible. With enough guesses they will eventually “in time” get something right.

The one thing that came out of the Wilder/Prince divorce was the revelation the local journalists have no inside track with the ownership.

Therefore the likes of Biggs et al have zero knowledge of what's going on.

We should treat accordingly yet appreciate they have jobs to keep, mortgages to pay...

The one thing that came out of the Wilder/Prince divorce was the revelation the local journalists have no inside track with the ownership.

Therefore the likes of Biggs et al have zero knowledge of what's going on.

We should treat accordingly yet appreciate they have jobs to keep, mortgages to pay...
On the contrary some local journos did have info or snippets. Sometimes more than others.
However the board and management now is ever increasing to be all the princes, so local journos are gonna have far less outlets to get from.

James Shield is making a living by reading message boards and social media.

The only scoop he ever made was mint and choc ice cream.

On the contrary some local journos did have info or snippets. Sometimes more than others.
However the board and management now is ever increasing to be all the princes, so local journos are gonna have far less outlets to get from.

Exactly. Their entire sources were Wilder's mate wit and/or people they'd talked to.

Now that's over, they have nowt.

They need to talk a leaf out of Danny Hall's book and start writing out tactics etc because their tittle tattle ain't worth shit.

The club need to pull their figure out ASAP and appoint the guy Jokanovic without further delay. Once WBA are confirmed as down the first thing they will do is sit down with big Sam to decide whether he will want to continue. If he decides to quit and I believe he will, I can see them going in for this guy if they don't plump for Wilder. Be ironic if West Brom becomes the next Villa; stealing all our targets, starting with the managerial position.

Media: Sheffield United have a shortlist of 5 managers it apparently does not include Jokanovic

Next day...

Media: Sheffield United want to talk to Jokanovic about becoming next manager.
A short list without Jokanovic would have been short of talent and experience.

Slavisa Jokanovic get it done best call, the owner will make.

Talks between united and Jokanovic’s representatives are planned for the next 48 hours or so let’s hope everything goes smoothly and we get our man⚔️He will be taking over after the season has ended so June-July time UTB⚔️

At least his work permit is already sorted 👀

Anybody see Biggs' follow up tweet to the one above where he suggested that - whilst a very long shot - Wilder could yet return to the post?

Or did I read it wrong?

1620513474685.png

The only thing that bothers me about SJ coming is everything.

Not one of our players and our inbred system/players suits this guy.

About time. It beggars belief we hadnt shortlised Jokanovic, a promotion expert, who is available, before now.
Can't beat waiting until the season is almost done and say West Brom with a rich Chinese owner also need a manager. Get it done now if you want him.

If Wilder comes back does he have to give the £4 mill back?

It's starting to feel like McCabe is back. Season Tickets on sale so start the rumours about SJ talks starting. Spin it out a while and then appoint Heckinbottom! Same old same old with the feckin idiots in the board room screwing this club and the fans over.

It's happened for 50 years and nothing changes.

The only thing that bothers me about SJ coming is everything.

Not one of our players and our inbred system/players suits this guy.
Would they be any use to any new manager?. Don’t think so. Too old,no skill, no pace (sorry Burke) and no idea. What we don’t need is a manager trying to make do and mend with this squad. There is no way this squad is good enough for another season,if by a miracle they did go straight back another disastrous season in the Premiership would follow. Clean sweep needed this Season barring 4 or 5 of the players. No sentiment,no favourites and no rose tinted glasses. Let’s get it started. SJ for me.

If Wilder comes back does he have to give the £4 mill back?

It's starting to feel like McCabe is back. Season Tickets on sale so start the rumours about SJ talks starting. Spin it out a while and then appoint Heckinbottom! Same old same old with the feckin idiots in the board room screwing this club and the fans over.

It's happened for 50 years and nothing changes.
Funny that exactly my thoughts!
Season ticket sales not going as well as hoped? Leak something to the media about Jokanovic!
Like Hamilton Ricard and Kinkladze all over again!

Back
Top Bottom