new kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

davidpinder

Reaction score
Sorry if it has been mentioned elsewhere but did you notice we didn't where the new kit last night???

Sorry if it has been mentioned elsewhere but did you notice we didn't where the new kit last night???

League rules mean you can only wear it as a one off. Against Stevenage they probably thought that that was the last home match of the season....

League rules mean you can only wear it as a one off. Against Stevenage they probably thought that that was the last home match of the season....

Glad we went back to the old kit.

Funny how we do that and end up winning.

i hope we are in red and white for the final, and not bloody yellow

Ha I do too, but dont you think going up in red and white will be all the more sweeter? There should be no excuse now we have Udders but if we are drawn as the away side then who knows ........................

Ha I do too, but dont you think going up in red and white will be all the more sweeter? There should be no excuse now we have Udders but if we are drawn as the away side then who knows ........................

No I don't care which kit we're in if we win. The FL make us wear those daft t shirts anyway. I hope that we don't both play in our home kits for this one its a nightmare for us colourblind folk at a distance

Back
Top Bottom