Minikits

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Anyone in the know on the confirmed release date for this years mini kits?? I've a 1 year old daughter I'm dying to see in our ace new pink away strip :) Cheers

Going on last year, I think they only released minikits in the home strip.

The shirts are really really small mate.
My daughter is in the 7-8 and she's a small 5yr old... but thats not much help for a one year old I'm afraid.
Hope they do release them though, its perfect for all the new little lady Blades.

Going on last year, I think they only released minikits in the home strip.
I think the club would be missing a real trick if they didn't release a minikit in the pink away strip this year, even if it was a one time limited run

I think the club would be missing a real trick if they didn't release a minikit in the pink away strip this year, even if it was a one time limited run

Yep, same every year.

My daughter would love the pink one, but she's only 4

I noticed Wolves have released mini kits in both home and away shirts. So hopefully we will follow suit. If not it shows it’s at the clubs discretion and they choose not to. Which would be strange.

Socks are also included with Wolves mini kits. But we have to pay an extra £15 for them!

Can’t help but feel the retail side of the club still lacks where a lot of other departments have improved vastly. We don’t even have our training wear online yet and it’s been in the shop 3 weeks.

Attachments

• 8CAFB441-012D-4B55-A99B-492F035DCA0A.jpeg
    8CAFB441-012D-4B55-A99B-492F035DCA0A.jpeg
    336.4 KB · Views: 25
I noticed Wolves have released mini kits in both home and away shirts. So hopefully we will follow suit. If not it shows it’s at the clubs discretion and they choose not to. Which would be strange.

Socks are also included with Wolves mini kits. But we have to pay an extra £15 for them!

Can’t help but feel the retail side of the club still lacks where a lot of other departments have improved vastly. We don’t even have our training wear online yet and it’s been in the shop 3 weeks.
Agreed, the club have come on leaps and bounds both on and off the field in the last 5 years, but our retail and merchandising side still feels like it did in the mid noughties, the range is poor in comparison to other clubs at both Premier league and Championship level. My baby girl has a cousin of the same age rocking both of this years Everton kits...

Got to order one of those for my 13 month old boy, my missus will kill me for spending 45 quid on a babies football kit though!

Training wear is available in the shop? I wrote an email probably three weeks ago asking about training wear, nobody had the decency to even reply.

Losing sales, or at least delaying the incoming cash, as I live a couple of hours from Sheffield so won't be popping in to buy anything.

Agree that the superstore is way behind a lot of clubs, or at least that is my perception in terms of range of products and service.

What’s strange is that they have the away kit infant socks available. So surely the away mini kit should be available soon.

Yeah I also saw that. But who knows with that website. Only way to find out is head to the club shop. But even shop staff answer “I don’t know” to literally anything shop-related you ask them.

Rooks Any confirmation available on the availability of a minikit in the away strip?

Training wear is available in the shop? I wrote an email probably three weeks ago asking about training wear, nobody had the decency to even reply.

Losing sales, or at least delaying the incoming cash, as I live a couple of hours from Sheffield so won't be popping in to buy anything.

Agree that the superstore is way behind a lot of clubs, or at least that is my perception in terms of range of products and service.
Three emails to the club shop none of which replied to. Am not going to pick up the phone, and see how long (if ever) it takes to get a reply!

If I'd not read the thread, i'd've been thinking SUFC were looking to sign Armenian/Hungarian striker, Lazslo Minikiytz (sic).

Fox Jr's home minikit has turned up today. The age 4-5 isn't overly massive on an average sized 3 year old but it appears to have come with socks that would comfortably fit me. The website doesn't show it comes with the socks but we didn't order them.

They’ve got mini kits and new training wear in the Meadowhell shop

Timely bump for this thread. Nephew's 2nd birthday in December. I didn't buy him a mini kit last year because my brother and his mrs aren't really that into footy and I didn't want to be that uncle. But the other uncle on her side bought has since bought him a Leeds kit, so time is now of the essence. Anyone know when they'll drop for this season? Or failing that, where I can get a new, unopened one from last?

Timely bump for this thread. Nephew's 2nd birthday in December. I didn't buy him a mini kit last year because my brother and his mrs aren't really that into footy and I didn't want to be that uncle. But the other uncle on her side bought has since bought him a Leeds kit, so time is now of the essence. Anyone know when they'll drop for this season? Or failing that, where I can get a new, unopened one from last?

In stock tomorrow

Fox Jr's home minikit has turned up today. The age 4-5 isn't overly massive on an average sized 3 year old but it appears to have come with socks that would comfortably fit me. The website doesn't show it comes with the socks but we didn't order them.
Does anybody know how well the minikit socks fit this season? Randomly can't seem to find football socks that are small enough for my 5yr old (sports direct etc, are massive).

The SUFCdirect site says minikit socks says suitable for age 2-5.

They need to go over the shinpads he was recently asked to start wearing.

Any (serious!) input would be much appreciated! Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom