Player Suggestion Michael Cooper -Plymouth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bump he’s back fit and playing now and if Plymouth go down you’d like to think we could afford him
He’s going to have just a year on his contract so you’d think we could afford him anyway if he’s the one we want?

He’s going to have just a year on his contract so you’d think we could afford him anyway if he’s the one we want?
True I’d imagine he’ll have other suitors but you’d have to think we’d be an attractive proposition in the summer

True I’d imagine he’ll have other suitors but you’d have to think we’d be an attractive proposition in the summer
You’d doubt any PL side being interested or those promoted so if we wanted to do a deal you’d think it would be obtainable. Same with the Rotherham keeper but it depends if we’re interested.

You’d doubt any PL side being interested or those promoted so if we wanted to do a deal you’d think it would be obtainable. Same with the Rotherham keeper but it depends if we’re interested.
The Rotherham keeper pulled off some cracking saves tonight. I’d be very happy to have him here next season.

The Rotherham keeper pulled off some cracking saves tonight. I’d be very happy to have him here next season.

Now hang on. He's shit apparently. Heard that on here. We would only be interested in the lad cos he plays just down the road and the only goalkeeper (in this day of 24/7 football coverage) that we as fans, or Wilder for that matter, will be aware of....we are only interested in him cos he plays for thr Millers...

Or on the other hand, he might actually be a very decent keeper available at a very decent price in the summer.....

More impressed with Viktor Johannson tonight if I'm honest. Good shot stopper and if he's available at the right money, which suggestions indicate is the case, I'd be happy to go for him. Not convinced with Grbic at all and with Wes apparently refusing to sign, plus Davies and Amissah not good enough, we need a better keeper for next year.

Viktor Johannson was always the one we should have brought in. Probably last pre season or even before. He's been consistently very good. Ask any Millers fan what they think of him. They're not daft and know their football.

we should definetly be in for johannsen maybe put norwood and an under 23 player in the deal going the other way

Could give them Osula till January, which would be good because we'd be forced not to rely on him

Sounds foreign. It’s a No from Wilder.

Alfred Featherstone from Scarborough is his target.

we should definetly be in for johannsen maybe put norwood and an under 23 player in the deal going the other way
Norwood will be out of contract. Can’t really manage that one.

Quite surprised we could not fashion a few
Million for him plus Adam Davies on loan or perm. Davies has 140 appearances in the top two divisions more or less.

Million for him plus Adam Davies on loan or perm. Davies has 140 appearances in the top two divisions more or less.
Davies is also out of contract.

sorry yes your right about norwood maybe a couple of under 23 players on loan plus cash may get the deal over the line but really think we should be in for this guy hes been making some brilliant saves in the last 3/4 games for toytown

We will end up with a PL young goalie on loan.

Back
Top Bottom