Incoming? Michael Cooper GK

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Or alternatively offer what we said we wanted and then sit back whilst we upped the anti

Johansson Is a better bet
Rotherham in need of recruits and goalie out of contract in the summer ,would cost a few Bob but probably worth it ( at25 he will get better).We are not doomed as yet can't give it up with half season to play.
Realistically though any permanent signings have to have next season as the target,this kid seems to have the required talent ,
Millers fans rave about him.
Goalkeeper has to be our priority ! Go in and get him CW.

Rotherham in need of recruits and goalie out of contract in the summer ,would cost a few Bob but probably worth it ( at25 he will get better).We are not doomed as yet can't give it up with half season to play.
Realistically though any permanent signings have to have next season as the target,this kid seems to have the required talent ,
Offer them Norwood or Fleck plus cash, urgently!

Another injury
Well Super Cooper was my first choice but as he now injured again i'll put him to sleep.

The alternative at Rotherham is maybe just as good if not better,if his contract is up in the summer offer him terms in January.

This is all because there seems to be one "constant" that has/is happening when Hecky was here and now Wilder is here............Fotheringham keeps on making errors,time for an urgent change you just cannot keep on shooting yer sen in foot gifting points to the oppo.

Well Super Cooper was my first choice but as he now injured again i'll put him to sleep.

The alternative at Rotherham is maybe just as good if not better,if his contract is up in the summer offer him terms in January.

This is all because there seems to be one "constant" that has/is happening when Hecky was here and now Wilder is here............Fotheringham keeps on making errors,time for an urgent change you just cannot keep on shooting yer sen in foot gifting points to the oppo.
We can’t talk to him officially or make an offer until the summer. If we want him and think there will be interest we should be offering Rotherham a deal now to jump the queue. There will be some middle ground where they accept something is better than nothing and we should offer to loan him back for 3 months too to sweeten it. By that point they’ll know where they are and if they’re down it won’t make much difference in losing him.

Rotherham need money to strengthen a very weak squad. If we want him & make an acceptable offer they will likely accept. Question is can we afford him?

Talking to a mate who’s a Rotherham fan this morning… he says his biggest strength is that he is very vocal with his defence & is always trying to organise. Also his shot stopping is exceptional & also never makes any significant errors. So Victor Johansson sounds exactly the type of keeper we need and also at 25 years old is hungry & ready to improve. So even if we are relegated - he is just the type of player we need as Wilder builds a squad to be competitive next season. Plus if rumours are true & Wes Foderingham is asking for a lot of money to sign a new contract….well I’d just let him go - but the truth is he may struggle to get another club above bottom end Championship.

Rotherham need money to strengthen a very weak squad. If we want him & make an acceptable offer they will likely accept. Question is can we afford him?

Talking to a mate who’s a Rotherham fan this morning… he says his biggest strength is that he is very vocal with his defence & is always trying to organise. Also his shot stopping is exceptional & also never makes any significant errors. So Victor Johansson sounds exactly the type of keeper we need and also at 25 years old is hungry & ready to improve. So even if we are relegated - he is just the type of player we need as Wilder builds a squad to be competitive next season. Plus if rumours are true & Wes Foderingham is asking for a lot of money to sign a new contract….well I’d just let him go - but the truth is he may struggle to get another club above bottom end Championship.
I remember when Duffy asked for more money! He was shown the door.

If Wes is asking for more money then I have no idea how he can do it with a straight face! If I was him I would be collecting my weekly pay packet and keeping my head down and hoping nobody questions my piss poor performances in my role!

Been singing his praises all season. Another great performance in the weekend win.

I’d offer them Triore on loan to get him some pitch time

Back
Top Bottom