Meetings today.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A guy in the Pizza Hut on Abbeydale rd told me after the Fulham game that he knows Wilder and he was definitely coming back after the next loss....100%, cant believe he was talking bollocks, it all seemed so likely that a good mate of Wilders would be hanging round Pizza hut telling random strangers very secretive news. Cant believe I fell for it.

My uncle is a former Eskimo who emigrated to Trinidad this month and rents a room off a guy who helped facilitate the hotel for the players for the pre season tour of Trinidad in the 90s. Anyway he goes boozing with fabrizio romano when they get the chance and he’s just faxed me a picture of Alan Knill bollock naked with the words HERE WE GO

Just had a phone call from my niece. She went to a psychic do last night and the medium said she had a message for her. “Tell your Uncle Sean that Alan and Chris are having a second meeting tomorrow and are coming back” she gasped but the medium got very serious and said “tell him as soon as you get home tonight so he can get it on S24SU first”

My niece was so shocked she got pissed on Baby Guinness and has only just got out of bed, the lazy cowbag.

I cudda been a contender…….

Nurse! I think I need to increase the dose of my tablets!?

Just dropped the kids off at the pool and the bloke in the next trap has confirmed it's all true. He was also making strange grunting noises, he either need more fibre in his diet or he has this months copy of Razzle in there with him.

I was only reminiscing about "Razzle Stacks" yesterday...

I know Alan Knill’s estate agent he bought a house from in 1994

I’m not even contributing to the rumour, just flexing

My workmate's feller's auntie has the same GP as Alan Knill and apparently he has the most terrible haemorrhoids, like a damson tree in October apparently, give him some raight gyp, nearly had to have them operated on. I don't know owt about him and Wilder coming back though, I just wished to feel included.

Just bumped into Knilly, having his nails done in the Moor market.
He'd bought some dried fruit, teacakes and out of date crisps.
Told me he'd come straight from the Lane, 'Chris', one would assume he meant Wilder, was in Sheaf House with Prince Abdullah and 'several board members', deal done announcement tomorrow.
Told me in confidence, but fuck it, I can't keep this to me sen 😉

How about Hecky and his playing staff having a meeting on how to string three fucking passes together?
All the other posts are from honest informed people, yours my friend bears absolutely no resemblance to life at all, you must stop this fantasising, its not good for health. 😂 😂 😂

Just bumped into Knilly, having his nails done in the Moor market.
He'd bought some dried fruit, teacakes and out of date crisps.
Told me he'd come straight from the Lane, 'Chris', one would assume he meant Wilder, was in Sheaf House with Prince Abdullah and 'several board members', deal done announcement tomorrow.
Told me in confidence, but fuck it, I can't keep this to me sen 😉

We aren’t in the Sheaf House. We’re in the bar of the newly opened Hilton (by BalticBlade) Hotel.

All currently just seen in Middle Eastern Shawarma on London Road. All have separate meals, not a family sharer, don't know if we can read into this.

Back
Top Bottom