McBurnie - Accused of stomping on a Forest fan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

View attachment 136302

View attachment 136303

h1ge8q81-png.136304

Brought tears to me eyes that deadly :) !!!, so much so. i thought i was going to die... just off to ring The Sun

Absolutely sick of entitled scummy chavs that act like dickheads and then when things go wrong for them play the little victim.

Run on the pitch, goad a player as part of a mob - take the consequences.

And since there is so much video evidence of these twats showing off all over the pitch, maybe the Police can track them down and get them banned.
I'm sure a reward could be raised for further information, next to some photos of culprits.

Absolutely sick of entitled scummy chavs that act like dickheads and then when things go wrong for them play the little victim.

And since there is so much video evidence of these twats showing off all over the pitch, maybe the Police can track them down and get them banned.
I'm sure a reward could be raised for further information, next to some photos of culprits.
Too much work for the police to find them all....

So let's go the easy route and pick on the footballer instead.

Too much work for the police to find them all....

So let's go the easy route and pick on the footballer instead.
Absolutely

That said, even if they just went after the ones with the best stills showing faces, clothing etc it would be a start and would make many thousands of the little wankers shit themselves that they could be next. That would be nice.

Absolutely this.

I'm not glorifying football violence of yesteryear but generally if you acted the cunt and got whacked, you took it on the chin, literally.

Now people want act the big man in a group and then whinge like little bitches when it comes back to them.

Even when if he’s defending his team mate, the guy was laying on the floor and McBurnie was stamping on him.

That’s when the use of force becomes excessive.

Get him sacked and use wage to sign some less shit players.
You in need of a bit of love and attention honey?

" If someones in your face after you've just lost a game you should have won what would you do I would have done the same". Mr Dublin careful you could be charged with condoning violence against the poor supporters.

Clear visible evidence of Mr Viera kicking a fan, knocking him to the floor and fronting up to others. When will Merseyside police be leaking to the press that they asked him to attend for interview and if he doesn't he'll be arrested. Unlike the Mcburnie evidence the video clearly shows Viera striking an individual which has to be assault if this is to be consistently applied to the interpretation Nottinghamshire Police have come up with for Mcb's alleged indiscretions.

Memo to Port Vale fans as you were knocking six bells out of Swindon players last night remember you need to get your claims in for damaging your knuckles. Don't forget to phone the Sun to tell them of your distress at having to bandage your hands this morning. No need to phone the Daily Fail they're not interested unless its a Sheffield United player.

SUFC need to get facial images of every forest fan on the pitch and get every single one of them a 10 year ban for encroaching the field of play.

This is like when someone breaks into your house and you get charged with assault. The police don’t care about the rights or wrong of the situation as long as they can arrest someone to boost their crime figures.
And if they can get a headline out of it, even better. So anyone with fame, anyone to create a headline etc. T'old Sue out of the sandwich shop won't do, but you see that Doctor over there... yeah let's chase that one.

Is it no surprise to anyone that the fans involved are from clubs that have a large following of cunts?

Forest
Port Vale
Everton

You wouldn't get this shit playing Fulham, for example.

If McBurnie goes down for this then United should be going after every single Forest fan on that pitch for breaking the law. Simple

If McBurnie goes down for this then United should be going after every single Forest fan on that pitch for breaking the law. Simple

Isn’t entering the field of play a criminal offence? Not only is there proof the fat Daddy’s boy cabbage was there but he clearly made a bee line for United bench. He’s admitted he was there anyway. Where’s the charge and ban?

Mc Burnie wont go down for this.....well not this alone....if he has a suspended sentence hanging over him for anything he may be in trouble...

Back
Top Bottom