McBurnie - Accused of stomping on a Forest fan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Here comes the compo face

The most embarrassing, shameless thing I think I've ever read. Imagine what the fat cunt would have done if McBurnie had actually touched him?

These morons think they're invincible. It's like they're so used to screaming abuse at players and managers from the sidelines, when they see them up close they assume they still won't be able to do anything.

They deserve everything they get when they run on the pitch and start attacking players.

Based on what I have seen in the video, it looks like the forest fan goaded and pushed Bogle then Brewster grabbed the fan and put him down. McBurnie was in there too but exactly what transpired is hard to say as a fact.

Based on the environment they were in and the assault on Billy there should be no charges against any player. The players were in a very hostile environment and had to defend themselves. I am not a McBurnie fan in any way but I would be very uncomfortable in having to bring this case before a judge.

We are now living in the age of social media where intelligent open conversation is rare and all sorts of conspiracy belivers and nutjobs have a forum to get worked up and then act out in the real world.

There needs to be swift and hard action taken over the pitch invasions. We all want to go and enjoy the game not having to look over your shoulder when leaving grounds. We are going to see an increase in trouble unless the relevant authorities clamp down on things.

If McB has been arrested surely Viera we ll be ?
It’s a joke

" If someones in your face after you've just lost a game you should have won what would you do I would have done the same". Mr Dublin careful you could be charged with condoning violence against the poor supporters.

Clear visible evidence of Mr Viera kicking a fan, knocking him to the floor and fronting up to others. When will Merseyside police be leaking to the press that they asked him to attend for interview and if he doesn't he'll be arrested. Unlike the Mcburnie evidence the video clearly shows Viera striking an individual which has to be assault if this is to be consistently applied to the interpretation Nottinghamshire Police have come up with for Mcb's alleged indiscretions.

Memo to Port Vale fans as you were knocking six bells out of Swindon players last night remember you need to get your claims in for damaging your knuckles. Don't forget to phone the Sun to tell them of your distress at having to bandage your hands this morning. No need to phone the Daily Fail they're not interested unless its a Sheffield United player.

Unbelievable. Within record time the bias of the national media is exposed.

24 hours ago bad guy Oli McBurnie, who is known to tread on fans phone, is threatened with arrest if he doesn't attend a meeting with Notts police as a video emerges of him stamping on a fan. The word "arrested" is highlighted in Bold by the Daily Fail. No mention of Sheffield United players being attacked. No mention of him defending himself and his team mates or being provoked, not a fucking whisper!!

Fast forward to to-day enter Patrick Viera respected former international and manager, media darling and one of the good guys.

Fail headlines " fans say no action should be taken". Fail respected journalist Holt says it will be wrong if action is taken against him. Mirror shows the extent of the abuse he had to endure before he kicked out. Media big mouth and big shot Morgan condones thugs being dealt with like this. Case for the defence already written by the media. No parallel made with the Mcb incident. Conveniently not mentioned.

Meanwhile in the court of social media edited videos that do not corroborate a stamp or kick seem sufficient for Notts police to initially pursue Mcb leading to him being charged with assault.

Who in the football world is coming out in support of Mcb. The silence is deafening. Double hypocritical standards.

If it wasn't so serious it would be laughable. I trust Mcb's legal team will be noting carefully the differing attitudes to what in effect is the same issue.

I can imagine how that "interview" went......

Fat Lad: Yeah that McBurnie stamped on me kind of a bit I think.
Journo: Oh gosh. Would you say that you feared you were going to die?
Fat Lad: Yeah probably I guess.
Journo: No I mean literally, would you please say "I feared I was going to die" it would make a great headline.
Fat Lad: Oh okay. I feared I was going to die.
Journo: Wow I bet you did, such a brave lad, here's your £50 go get yourself some more sweets.

The most embarrassing, shameless thing I think I've ever read. Imagine what the fat cunt would have done if McBurnie had actually touched him?

These morons think they're invincible. It's like they're so used to screaming abuse at players and managers from the sidelines, when they see them up close they assume they still won't be able to do anything.

They deserve everything they get when they run on the pitch and start attacking players.
What a fucking dickhead this forest fan is. Clearly sold his story for a few quid too!!

So Brewster pulled you down for absolutely no reason then did he mate? Why were you so close to our players. Riled me that, wanker

Mc Burnie wont go down for this.....well not this alone....if he has a suspended sentence hanging over him for anything he may be in trouble...
From the reporting of McB’s (known ?) offending history he’s copped for
driving ban + fine (+ ‘speed awareness course’ ?! - oh the irony🤔):
caution OR Penalty Notice (I’d hazard a guess the former)

so appears he’s ‘safe’ (even) if found guilty, unless there’s other / additional / ‘unpublicised’ ne’er do wellery” , even if some of his ‘performances’ in a Blades shirt have bordered on the criminal

Fuck me I have seen some ridiculous things in my life

That tops it all and apparently they have arrested Mcburnie aswell

Mcburnie should have battered the dog nonce and awarded the freedom of the city for me

Charged with assault and on bail.
Absolutely fucking ridiculous. How Notts police can run with this is beyond my understanding. Interesting to see what happens now and how the punishment differs between certain players and clubs

If Viera doesn’t get charged a president as been set in regards to Mcb

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ltercation-with-everton-fan-in-pitch-invasion
What's with wanting Viera charged? It won't help McBurnie. Him and McBurnie need patting on the back for looking after themselves in those particular circumstances. In a previous job, albeit 20 odd years ago, we had the police come into our workplace and tell us that if we ever felt in fear of violence from a member of the public we were within our rights to land the first blow and the courts would back you. What's changed?

What's with wanting Viera charged? It won't help McBurnie. Him and McBurnie need patting on the back for looking after themselves in those particular circumstances. In a previous job, albeit 20 odd years ago, we had the police come into our workplace and tell us that if we ever felt in fear of violence from a member of the public we were within our rights to land the first blow and the courts would back you. What's changed?

It will soon be dropped once no further action is taken against Vieira or the Port Vale players.

I dont think Keith Lard has done himself any favours by selling his story to the scum either and lets be honest I dont think he’s that arsed about a conviction either. Just wants his 15 minutes of fame and a new dog chew which he’ll be able to get now with that extra few quid from the paper.

Man announces he's pathetic. Imagine having this little shame
I don't know about everyone else but I think we should show our support for George Brinkley, 26 of Sleaford.
The poor lad looks like he's starving and in need of comfort food in that photo. Maybe we could all send him a pizza or kebab tonight to help him through his terrible ordeal? Or get him a taxi (not a D Taxi!) to get him to therapy?
utb
Wonder if he likes parots?

Ok, he's been arrested and bailed on the charge of 'suspicion of assault'

I don't know about everyone else but I think we should show our support for George Brinkley, 26 of Sleaford.
The poor lad looks like he's starving and in need of comfort food in that photo. Maybe we could all send him a pizza or kebab tonight to help him through his terrible ordeal? Or get him a taxi (not a D Taxi!) to get him to therapy?
utb
Skip is always a good one, or perhaps rent-o-kill?

utb
Looks like he’s more in need of a delivery from Jane Plan 🥗🥬🥒🍅🥑

Back
Top Bottom