McBurnie - Accused of stomping on a Forest fan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Plenty of provocation, just seen Billy get butted and no doubt other things kicking off as well but can't condone that whatsoever....not sure it was a "stamp" but either way he needs the book throwing at him just as much as their fan does....

Before we hang him out to dry once again let’s not judge before we know the full facts. Remember McBurnie had every right to be on the pitch/sidelines. The fans didn’t. I’m not saying he’s innocent of anything but at the same time that small clip proves nothing

Well I for one am shocked, never would have expected this from angelic and innocent Oliver........

Not defending him at all but it is a small snippet of a video and we have no idea what has happened before or after this. Still doesn't look good though and needs investigating properly to find out what's happened.

Its hardly a stamp is it ?

And if having thousands of forest fans all trying to attack you isn't a provocation then what is

Deserves a new contract IMO for protecting our Bill and Brewster

Hes OUR STRIKER HES OUR NUMBER NINE

DOESNT SCORE MANY GOALS

BUT HE STARTS LOTS OF FIGHTS

Looks like Rhian that's pulled him down as well. BUT, we don't know what they're reacting to - if Billy had got up and chinned yellow top guy would we blame him?? Doubt it. McBurnie is a daft tw*t though and he's gonna destroy his career at some point if he carries on acting like a tool

A fan that shouldn't have been there.

I'm not condoning any violence, and if he was stamped on then that was wrong, but if the fan had stayed where he should have been I doubt that any of the United staff would have been running into the stands to assault him.

Sometimes you just reap what you sew.

Not gonna defend that but equally not going to outright chastise him. We don't know if they guy had attacked him first etc.
I've not seen a pitch invasion quite like that last night, it was actually dangerous for the players (Both sides) as proven with Sharp's assualt.

I've had enough of McBurnie personally. I feel he doesn't help our reputation, and to be honest he hasn't been a good player for us bar his first season, where to be honest a lot of players overachieved.
When it comes to the assault, the fan shouldn't have been on the pitch, so he broke the law first!
Secondly he certainly should not be anywhere near our first team squad!
We don't know what his attentions are! He could have had a knife! who knows!
In McBurnies defence this lad might have assaulted one of our players, I personally don't know.
But I'm not surprised to see him being aggressive, we have seen this before with him, that clip of him stamping on that guys phone.

Top man, just what you need when it's on top. What would you saintly fuckers have done if your mate was getting slapped, run off and found a policeman? Fuck me some of you live such a sanitized life I don't know how you'd cope if anything serious happened.

UTBFTP

Hard to see from that video what was happening and what led up to it. " He's Sheffield United he's stamped on him" is hardly conclusive evidence. Seems the video has been edited to make a point. What were the Florist fans doing near the SUFC players wanting to shake their hands, take their autographs.

Players were being physically attacked what are they supposed to do. The captain has just been laid out by a coward. Players were defending each other. Seems some are desperate to take the focus away from the assault on Sharp.

Back
Top Bottom