Pre-season 18/19 Mansfield Town v. Sheffield United - 21/07/2018

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Match thread for today's visit to Mansfield

• Admin
Where to park ? Anyone ?

I usually end up in their car park or a road not far away near Nottingham Road.

There's also one at the station.

Hopefully McGoldrick starts again and Egan gets thrown straight into the mix.

Would like Leonard to start as well.

Going to this one purely because it's a new ground for me - any pub recommendations?

Going to this one purely because it's a new ground for me - any pub recommendations?
wont' make it for obvious reasons but seem to remember someone climbing up a floodlight at Field Mill back in the day and wouldn't come down. or did i dream that??

Hopefully McGoldrick starts again and Egan gets thrown straight into the mix.

Would like Leonard to start as well.

He didn’t cover himself in glory at Bradford. Hopefully Mansfield will give him a confidence boost.

• Admin

The closest which is likely to have anything worth drinking is the Railway Inn... Plenty of others with Dark Fruits for the likes of raul though.

He didn’t cover himself in glory at Bradford. Hopefully Mansfield will give him a confidence boost.

I thought he did quite well, looks very strong and solid. Would like to see more of him at RCB.

We can then revert to our first choice line up v Inter.

The closest which is likely to have anything worth drinking is the Railway Inn... Plenty of others with Dark Fruits for the likes of raul though.

Yep, had a quick look in the GBG and that's what I was thinking as well

Strong lineup that, I like it.

Moore back on the bench.

Hope McG has a good game.

Probably the line up I expected with Freeman in for Baldock, Basham starting and Sharp switching with Clarke to play alongside McGoldrick, who gets another proper chance to impress.

Luke Steele isn't on the bench, maybe that means Moore is staying. To be honest I'd prefer Moore to stay but only if he signs a new contract. I'd feel far more comfortable having him as cover than some random new signing or a youngster like Eastwood.

Lafferty not on the bench either, that could be interesting. Hopefully Norrington-Davies gets 45 minutes today. I wouldn't mind if Lafferty was leaving, then we could bring in a better LWB.

Last edited:
Warm afternoon, Blades fans well outnumbering home fans and in great mood Never soon us lose here. Looking forward to it

I prefer Lafferty to Enda. Not scapegoating him, just my preference. Laffs produces more going forwards.

It’s been 20 minutes of praise thrown at McGoldrick from Staton & Shield. Denied by a great save apparently, and linking up really well.

Gerrimsigned.

Back
Top Bottom