Pre-season 18/19 Mansfield Town v. Sheffield United - 21/07/2018

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

James Shield saying how it's very surprising McGoldrick's on trial anywhere and that nobody's snapped him up - I fully agree with that. He's a high calibre player and a good free transfer. Clubs in this league should've been all over him.

Who was he on about with the scouts?

Not as good as Bradford. Duffy and fleck not seeing the ball enough. Sharp poor up front so far. Not sticking .

Those who are there suggesting the commentators are over egging McGoldrick's performance somewhat.

Sounds like a poor game for Sharp, so naturally this forum should in a matter of hours be filled with posts suggesting he’s unhappy with more people coming in or with his contract, is not good enough, is past it, is shit (delete as appropriate).

Sounds like a poor game for Sharp, so naturally this forum should in a matter of hours be filled with posts suggesting he’s unhappy with more people coming in or with his contract, is not good enough, is past it, is shit (delete as appropriate).

Pretty poor all round really. Giving them far too much of the ball and having to do too much defending. Strikers obviously don't get the most opportunities in these games.

Sharp made a good turn to get a cross in though I heard.

Some excellent last ditch tackles from us, we shouldn't have to be making so many though.

Based upon this performance we're going to be fighting relegation this year . This is bad, really bad . :(

Wish I had a penny for every time I have heard this. Heard this all last season and we did pretty well and heard it all this pre season.
I'm saying how I see it for this game . This is a new season.

Ffs I've stumbled into the miserable doom and gloom thread of the year! I'm off out here...

That's it, bury your head in the sand just like most Blades always do . Where's ' toplayer' when you need him ?

Pretty poor in midfield from what I could see (stream), we were hardly ever in the centre of the pitch, we'd get out wide and then get blocked off and come back or put a ball in that wasn't quite up to it.

Quite lethargic I'd say, I expect much more against Inter. Think Duffy had a bad day.

Good defending though, Stearman (I believe) made some good tackles, rest looked quite composed, Henderson composed too. A good "last 10 minutes shit he's quick" simulation if nothing else.

Couldn't comment on McG and Billy really, couldn't see them clear enough.

Back
Top Bottom