Match Thread Manchester United v. Sheffield United - 24th June 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

MANU
MANU
MANU

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1592861636994.png v. 1592861644155.png
EPL Week 31 - Wednesday 24th June 2020 - Old Trafford

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/manchester-united-vs-sheffield-united.495/

Officials:

Referee:
Anthony Taylor
Assistant Referee: Gary Beswick
Assistant Referee: Adam Nunn
Fourth Official: Jarred Gillett
Video Assistant Referee: Stuart Attwell
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Simon Beck
Replacement Official: Robert Merchant

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-06-22 at 22.36.37.png

I'm not a goalkeeper, but Moore reacting literally seconds after the ball goes in does my nut.

Looked better in the middle at least, a promising first 3 minutes.

I don’t imagine Wilder will rate Norwood’s challenge in that build up.

Shame, because we’ve looked bright so far. It’ll be hard to chase the game in this heat.

Has anyone else been listening to the matches on Radio Sheffield since the season got back underway? The commentating is utter bollocks. They spend more time in general discussion that you haven't got a clue what's going on in the match. There was no commentary in the build up to the goal, just waffling crap then announcing a goal had been scored. Piss poor.

Norwood has shirked that and they’ve scored. He’s on thin ice for me at the moment.

Powder puff challenge from Norwood who just dangled his foot then Jags let Martial run in front of him

Gonna be a cricket score this if we aren’t careful

We've been miles better going forward and in the middle but if they attack we're relying on luck.

Can we at least try and cut down the space that we are giving them, to stay in the game? We are giving their midfield and forwards the freedom of the park.

Only reason we're not 3-0 is because Rashford hasn't got his shooting boots on.

When we have the ball going forward, we've been better, but we're being sliced apart when they come at us.

The flat 3 is just inviting wave after wave of pressure we can’t get out because we have nothing up top for them to think about.

The chances they’ve fucked up it could’ve easily been 3 if not 4 goals by now. Baldock giving away cheap fouls, Enda panicking making mistakes and fuck knows what Jags is doing, a lot of arms up in the air and not much defending.

We look a lot better with Moose and McG on.

We look knackered already. At least there's some effort today though.

No composure, norwood just booted it when he had mousse available to feet

But we definitely have more movement in their half when we've managed to get there

First few minutes we were ok but since the first goal we’ve been piss poor. Again.

The really worrying thing is our player's attitudes.
It's the first time I've seen a Wilder team lack bottle & fight.

I was expecting to lose, but was hoping for a better performance. So far we're going down with a whimper.

Norwood dreadful again so far.

Bruno Fernandes is absolutely world class. He'll unlock our defence plenty more times before tonight's over.

Huge space from the defence to midfield and strikers resulting in us just lumping in the direction of Moose.
No outlet there for us ATM.

We've definitely been better than Newcastle, our midfield going forward looks better, and Moose and McG look better than Sharp and McBurnie, but we've looked pretty comical at the back, even Wilder was having a go at Moore.

Back
Top Bottom