Match Thread Manchester United v. Sheffield United - 24th June 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

MANU
MANU
MANU

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1592861636994.png v. 1592861644155.png
EPL Week 31 - Wednesday 24th June 2020 - Old Trafford

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/manchester-united-vs-sheffield-united.495/

Officials:

Referee:
Anthony Taylor
Assistant Referee: Gary Beswick
Assistant Referee: Adam Nunn
Fourth Official: Jarred Gillett
Video Assistant Referee: Stuart Attwell
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Simon Beck
Replacement Official: Robert Merchant

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-06-22 at 22.36.37.png

Says this is on Pick uk.. But it's not listed. Says road wars at 6?

Happy about the front two, would liked to have seen Berge for Norwood but otherwise looks a decent side and good options from the bench.

This, on paper, looks as good as it could be under the circumstances. Huge question marks around the fitness of both strikers and Jags.

Happier with the line-up. Of course, it's going to be an uphill battle when our game is built on a strong defence & the majority of the key components are missing.

McGoldrick & Mousset, in my opinion, are our best front pairing.

I'd have been tempted to try a 5-4-1 today though & play Berge & Norwood together to protect the weaker back line.

Anyway, I won't be getting too disappointed if we lose this one, I just really hope the performance is improved.

Norwood needs to be switched on today, might have a lot of space around him with Pogba and Bruno pushing forward

Goalie and back 3 worry me. I hope I'm wrong. I dont have good vibes about this match after the first 2 performances.

Excellent to see Mousset and Didsy starting - think there'll be a few goals in this, Pogba and Fernandes starting together will make Man Utd even more dangerous - hopefully we can sneak something, but even if we lose hopefully we can show some thrust and attacking intent that have been lacking in the previous two games

Says this is on Pick uk.. But it's not listed. Says road wars at 6?
You might want to retune your telly, mate..
rca_ct100-hd.jpg

The only version of Pick it isn't on is the SD channel on Freesat or on the ROI version. although it is on the HD channel on Freesat

Needed to freshen up our attacking options. Man U don’t really have big, physical centre backs so Mousset & McGoldrick should be able to cause issues.

Hopefully we but a good 90 minute effort in.

Hope zivkovic gets to come on towards the end if we’re still in the game his pace could be useful

Back
Top Bottom