Gone Elsewhere Mama balde

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My French teacher at Rowlinson in the 70's was a twat called Graeme Seaton,who happened to be a. Leicester city fan.
They beat us 3-0 in the cup thanks to a. Chris Garland
Hat trick .In French on the Monday he said in french.
Leicester city are my favourite football team and Chris Garland is my favourite player
And asked me to repeat it in English.

I said Mr Seaton is a cunt.
He replied that's not what a said Hurst.I know sir I said ,but you keep telling me I'm crap at french.He came behind me and pulled at the short hairs by the ears. Instinctively I threw back my elbow which luckily hit him in the solar plexus .
He went down like a sack of shit as the whole class screamed get him Hursty .
I stuck the boot in and walked out ,only later to be called to face the wrath of Cyril "tit head Askham and my parents.
Having also been 'taught' by Seaton I can only hope this is true.

It is and they wanted to expell me for it .During the meeting with Askham ,Seaton my parents and myself this was about to be the case so I dropped the nuclear payload .I told them that Mr Seaton had allowed us to get drunk on the school trip to Blackpool .And thinking we were out of it he busted a move on one of the girls on the coach and acted inappropriat.The same girl he had often taken in the stock room to "assist him".
Mr Askham said "Robert when you say acted inappropriately,what do you mean".
I said well sir "he fingered her and got top"
The room imploded and Seaton was asked to wait outside . Further revelations later my being expelled was changed to a suspension to act as a cooling of period.

More to follow,got to work

My French teacher at Rowlinson in the 70's was a twat called Graeme Seaton,who happened to be a. Leicester city fan.
They beat us 3-0 in the cup thanks to a. Chris Garland
Hat trick .In French on the Monday he said in french.
Leicester city are my favourite football team and Chris Garland is my favourite player
And asked me to repeat it in English.

I said Mr Seaton is a cunt.
He replied that's not what a said Hurst.I know sir I said ,but you keep telling me I'm crap at french.He came behind me and pulled at the short hairs by the ears. Instinctively I threw back my elbow which luckily hit him in the solar plexus .
He went down like a sack of shit as the whole class screamed get him Hursty .
I stuck the boot in and walked out ,only later to be called to face the wrath of Cyril "tit head Askham and my parents.

I'm pretty sure my parents have talked about Seaton in unfavorable terms, too.

It is and they wanted to expell me for it .During the meeting with Askham ,Seaton my parents and myself this was about to be the case so I dropped the nuclear payload .I told them that Mr Seaton had allowed us to get drunk on the school trip to Blackpool .And thinking we were out of it he busted a move on one of the girls on the coach and acted inappropriat.The same girl he had often taken in the stock room to "assist him".
The room imploded and Seaton was asked to wait outside . Further revelations later my being expelled was changed to a suspension to act as a cooling of period.

Ps I was there from 1972 and referred to as "It'll be that Bobby Hurst" as I was just about blamed for everything .

Switch it to off topic and I'll try and reply. I was there 75-82. He probably got worse from stories I heard.

I may be wrong but I'm sure this guy was at Aston when I started high school in 68
He was as described a lover of stock staking with the 4th/5th year girls looked at lot like Jason King aka Peter wyngarde

I may be wrong but I'm sure this guy was at Aston when I started high school in 68
He was as described a lover of stock staking with the 4th/5th year girls looked at lot like Jason King aka Peter wyngarde
I started Aston in 73

Think he fingered me too but so did many a dinner lady so it’s hard to pin down
Happy days

Switch it to off topic and I'll try and reply. I was there 75-82. He probably got worse from stories I heard.

You would probably have just missed the legendary "Wombat", who would have left as you started. Martin "Wombat" Williams. Every school has a toughest kid, but he genuinely scared all the teachers.

Can’t wait for Balde to sign and then read the forums to see the fans view on him joining us 🤣

You would probably have just missed the legendary "Wombat", who would have left as you started. Martin "Wombat" Williams. Every school has a toughest kid, but he genuinely scared all the teachers.

My Dad knew Wonbat, he was always alright with him apparently.

On teachers, as well as Seaton there was Barker and one who was nicknamed Killer who were also quite notorious.

My Dad knew Wonbat, he was always alright with him apparently.

On teachers, as well as Seaton there was Barker and one who was nicknamed Killer who were also quite notorious.

Yep, Wombat was always fine with me. His younger brother, Ian, ran the Human League fan club, before they were famous.

It looks to me like we might get this fella if the Man U lad keeps changing his mind.
I reckon McAtee is almost nailed on so do we really need him? Traore looks a possible number 10 as well.
I'd keep the money, get McAtee in, and use the money on a quality lwb (possibly even on loan) or a keeper.
It's risky though because I'm concentrating on getting a quality starting 11 over a good squad, and with injuries that could be shortsighted.
(sigh)
Why are we ‘needing’ a(nother) ‘lwb when we’ve just signed (borrowed) one & have Osborn as cover

Back
Top Bottom