Mail at it again

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Got to admit I didn't follow this story closely but police were on the scene weren't they? I doubt a 70 year old would lie about getting beat up and ending up in hospital to get a free day out 🤷‍♂️

Got to admit I didn't follow this story closely but police were on the scene weren't they? I doubt a 70 year old would lie about getting beat up and ending up in hospital to get a free day out 🤷‍♂️
Apparently people saw him fall over drunk

Oh apparently doing all the leg work here is it.

Just because we would rather we didn't have dickheads in our fan base doesn't mean there isn't. I highly doubt anyone would fall over drunk then go public saying they were beaten up
Agree that we have our fair number of dickhead fans, just going on what was reported in shoutbox, Sitwell I believe?

whatever the circumstance, the mail again goes out of its way to bad mouth SUFC do you ever see them reporting anything similar about other clubs.

And here’s me thinking at 69 I’m beyond the interest of wannabe hooligans. Mind you it’s probably best to be aware of the possibility and act sensibly

That 100 year old Shoreham Republican needs to calm fuck down smashing worthers into younger lads faces.

Agree that we have our fair number of dickhead fans, just going on what was reported in shoutbox, Sitwell I believe?

whatever the circumstance, the mail again goes out of its way to bad mouth SUFC do you ever see them reporting anything similar about other clubs.
Didn't Wednesday fans get up in arms about a Mail comment about the crowding at the Newcastle match.

Maybe it's a Sheffield thing perhaps our wonderful council can Send a strongly worded email to the editor of the Mail.

Oh apparently doing all the leg work here is it.

Just because we would rather we didn't have dickheads in our fan base doesn't mean there isn't. I highly doubt anyone would fall over drunk then go public saying they were beaten up
Exhibit A, forest fan who took Oli and Rhian to court

To be fair, if you’re 70 and have been following spurs home and away all your life, you deserve a free meal

Did the VIP pass give him access to the VAR room?

His son posted on LinkedIn the morning after the incident and was complimentary about most Blades fans, saying that they pointed the culprit out to police. He also said that it was just one bloke, so I don’t know why the Mail is claiming that it was a mob attack.

His son posted on LinkedIn the morning after the incident and was complimentary about most Blades fans, saying that they pointed the culprit out to police. He also said that it was just one bloke, so I don’t know why the Mail is claiming that it was a mob attack.
It was the same on twitter where he said the Blades fans looked after them, but was unable to confirm it was actual Blades that attacked them. It wasn't near the ground, the attackers weren't wearing colours, but because a visiting football fan was attacked it becomes associated with our club by default.

…..goes out of its way to bad mouth SUFC
….was savagely beaten up by thugs after Sheffield United's FA Cup victory over Tottenham

I read it differently. Says he was beaten up after the SUFC game, goes out of his way not to say beaten up by SUFC fans,

That said I agree the implication is there and it’s what people will believe.

“ He had to use his white and blue club scarf to mop up the blood as they waited for an ambulance.”

Surprised the Mail didn’t use a mock up.

Or why the OP is pretending he fell over

Can someone please provide an approved list of papers and writers. I'm struggling to keep up with who or what is in or out. I don't want a different perspective (though I may disagree) . I only want to see the +ive side of my beliefs.

Can someone please provide an approved list of papers and writers. I'm struggling to keep up with who or what is in or out. I don't want a different perspective (though I may disagree) . I only want to see the +ive side of my beliefs.

Private Eye, Viz, and Prog Magazine. Can't be arsed wi' owt else. Even Record Collector has gone shit.

Back
Top Bottom