LWB/LB

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ndiayewillalwaysloveyou

Loyal blade ⚔️
Reaction score
RND
Lowe
Thomas
Larouci
Osborn
Buyabu
Boyes

Its amazing the amount of players we've got in this position but a CB looks the best option there due to form or injuries. (Trusty)

Do we continue with the same four and formation?

Thomas and Larouci to be sent back in January? We have 9 if you want to include Trusty and Robinson.

Lowe will have to play surely, think that was why he came on yesterday
Not a big fan of Lowe. He stands off way too much and allows them to cross into box on nearly every occasion. Larouchi made a big mistake, but like the look of him more. When's nrd back? That would solve all these issues

Not a big fan of Lowe. He stands off way too much and allows them to cross into box on nearly every occasion.

Agree, Lowe shadow marks players and never snaps at their heels. He also seems too laid back and causal.

Although I always said Bogle was very talented but also too laid back and casual, like he's playing with mates in the park
but he's proven me wrong in the last 2 games, he's showed that Baldock style determination.
Not just playing well but also a great attitude as though he's playing for his livelihood/ his next contract.
Can't believe it's the same player. What a turn around. So if Bogle can do it....maybe we shouldn't write off Lowe just yet.

Whilst we're at it, we can't write any of the players off because quite a few now look totally different.

Not a big fan of Lowe. He stands off way too much and allows them to cross into box on nearly every occasion. Larouchi made a big mistake, but like the look of him more. When's nrd back? That would solve all these issues
Doubtful anytime soon, but we miss him terribly, id be sending Laroucci back in Jan, he's absolutely terrible, and it's a shame we can't send Traore back too, but unbelievably we actually paid money for him!???

RND
Lowe
Thomas
Larouci
Osborn
Buyabu
Boyes

Its amazing the amount of players we've got in this position but a CB looks the best option there due to form or injuries. (Trusty)

Do we continue with the same four and formation?

Thomas and Larouci to be sent back in January? We have 9 if you want to include Trusty and Robinson.
I think start the upcoming games with the same formation. We now know that we can change it mid game if needed.

Yeah I looked at the subs when the line ups came out,and thought,how many left backs do we need...Caught a bit of Wilder on Talk Sport this morning,and mentioned moving some players on,and getting some in,so should be a bit of movement in the JTW.

I reckon Thomas will get sent back so we can get another domestic loan. He was only brought in because Lowe had got injured.

This is actually a big recruitment position for us.. our main five LB/LWBs could all not be here in summer. Two loans and three out of contract. We should be keeping one minimum and signing a new one.

I doubt we would be able to send laroucci back, he will be on a season long, I actually think he will come good.
He’s definitely not as bad as some make out. His confidence was shot and he made errors but it’s a huge curve from L1 relegation fodder to PL relegation fodder.
He’s technically better than Thomas and is better going forward.
However talk of sending back loan players, I hope those advocating it across the board are prepared to pay for it out of the limited transfer budget we have in Jan otherwise it’s wasted money.

Think were lacking left backs/ wing backs now.. RND, Lowe, Larouci, Thomas, Osborn, Boyes, Buyabu, Robinson, Trusty.

If Thomas and Larouci are sent back, we should have enough options at LB/LWB (though there are question marks as to whether or not they are up to the premier league standard.

RND, Boyes, Lowe, Trusty, Osborn, Buyabu.

Good thing is that RND and Trusty can operate at both centre back and full back, we know Lowe isn't up to the premier league standard and is injury prone, Boyes has not played at a higher level than L1 and Buyabu has barely played any senior football and ideally should be out on loan somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom