Match Thread Luton Town v. Sheffield United - 10th February 2024

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LUT
LUT
LUT

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1707517624530.png Vs 1707517632707.png

Premier League Matchweek 24 - Saturday 10th February 2024 - 15:00 - Kenilworth Road
Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Player Ratings:
Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/luton-town-vs-sheffield-united.680/

Officials:

Referee: Chris Kavanagh
Assistants: James Mainwaring, Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Lewis Smith
VAR: Paul Tierney
Assistant VAR: Steve Meredith

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su
Threads: https://www.threads.net/@s24su
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/s24su/

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

VPNAd.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 22.26.30.png

I thought might have put Osula on, give us an outball and another physical presence. Anyway, we defended well enough so far.

When did we last score three away in the top flight?

Was it at Southampton in 1993?

Norwood against Adabayou on the six yard box, who drew that one up as a defense tactic

Tim Sherwood commenting on our match.
We're 3-1 up with 5 minutes left + injury time.

The host asked "Sheff Utd are playing brilliantly but do you think they're comfortable enough to end up with a win"

Sherwood replies "Sheffield United are sitting back defending deep but look reasonably comfortable.
Look.......I'm not saying they'll win but I think they've done enough to avoid defeat".

So Sherwood's expert contribution is.....he doesn't think Luton will score THREE goals in the last 5 minutes.
No shit Sherlock ha ha. Even we aren't that bad.

The host asked "Sheff Utd are playing brilliantly but do you think they're comfortable enough to end up with a win"

Sherwood replies Sheffield United are sitting back but looking reasonably comfortable.
Look.......I'm not saying they'll win but I think they've done enough to avoid defeat.

So Sherwood expert contribution is he doesn't think Luton will score THREE goals in the last 5 minutes.
Where they get 9 mins added on? Oh yeah if your losing to Sheff Utd you get an extra 6 mins. ffs.

Sherwood replies "Sheffield United are sitting back defending deep but look reasonably comfortable.
Look.......I'm not saying they'll win but I think they've done enough to avoid defeat".

So Sherwood's expert contribution is.....he doesn't think Luton will score THREE goals in the last 5 minutes.
Careful

I get the impression that Simon Thomas doesn’t dislike us as much as Cunty Sherwood does and he’s trying to get a rise out of him

Sherwood just been on 3 minutes played out of 9 minutes injury and

to be fair....he's just praised us....said we've played well with all the players playing for the badge.
He said we're defending but look very comfortable and there's no way we're conceding 2 in the last few minutes.

He said Luton haven't played badly, it's Sheffield United that took their chances and deserve the 3 points.

Blimey 9 minutes for Luton to try and get something against us, Tottenham score the winner in the 96th minute against Brighton having not been in front all game, stinks a bit of what happened when we played Tottenham.

Back
Top Bottom