Match Thread Liverpool v. Sheffield United - 24th October 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LIV
LIV
LIV

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1603394535083.png v. 1603394546915.png
EPL Week 6 - Saturday 24th October 2020 - Anfield

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/liverpool-vs-sheffield-united.514/

Officials:

Referee:
Mike Dean
Assistant Referee: Darren Cann
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Andy Madley
Video Assistant Referee: Andre Marriner
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Scott Ledger

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:
Screenshot 2020-10-22 at 20.24.38.png

Also available via Sky Sports Box Office:

How to access Sky Sports Box Office​

Sky (Channel 492): Sign up for a Sky Sports Box Office account here. Here you can book your events, then you must make a choice: purchase the event or match for viewing on TV via your set top box or opt for a streaming version - available via computer, mobile and tablet devices - you can not order both options.
Virgin Media: Use your TiVo box to go directly to the box office event list: Home to On Demand to Live Events.
BT (Channel 496): Go directly to this channel and expect the fee to be added to your bill - you cannot order from Sky as a BT customer.

90-91
We scored in the first half in a 2-1 defeat to Wimbledon on 6 Oct, the next league goal was 8 games later (1 Dec) again in the first half in a 2-1 defeat to Villa, so although not perfectly accurate not having times of goals it was 9 games, 810 minutes between goals.
Vinnie at Villa Park to equalise and we all went bananas.

The Villa fans were looking bamboozled as shitloads went on the pitch celebrating a first half equaliser in a nothing Nov/Dec league game. And we still lost 2-1 😄

An easy Burke hat-trick after their defenders triple-up on Brewster all game.

On a serious note, I expect to lose, but a lot of Liverpool's defending has been terrible this season.

Can't defend crosses, can't defend balls over the top. Keeper is dodgy.

Burke will be lucky to get 3 all season let alone in one game.

If you are going to dream at least dream of something that could happen like a 3 sum with Holly Willoughby and Kelly Brook.

Rumours on Twitter that Liverpool are going for a new shape...

Allison
TAA - Gomez - Fabinho - Robertson
Wijnaldum - Henderson
Salah - Firmino - Mane
Jota

I’d take a 0-0 if that line up is true

Burke will be lucky to get 3 all season let alone in one game.
I've got to agree with this but he can get a decent shot away from about 10 yards, so it's close range or lay it off to almost anybody else who can give it some power. I'm really hoping this is what the staff have been working on and not for Burke to try smashing them because all video evidence says he can't.

I've got to agree with this but he can get a decent shot away from about 10 yards, so it's close range or lay it off to almost anybody else who can give it some power. I'm really hoping this is what the staff have been working on and not for Burke to try smashing them because all video evidence says he can't.
What's he played? 2 games? bit early to form that opinion.

Would have liked to see Norwood starting but we can always change up if things go tits up lets hope for a 0-0 bore

What's he played? 2 games? bit early to form that opinion.
Yeah but there's this thing called Youtube and you can see pretty much every goal Burke has scored in his career, I used that to form my opinion.

Happy to see Ampadu and Brewster starting. Not too happy to see Norwood and Didzy dropped.
Mixed feelings about that starting XI... but we go with what we’ve got!! ... as they say! UTB

Brewster is going to be a big expensive flop.

^^^^^^This is reverse psyhcology on my part. ^^^^^^^

If any of those scouse gits crock Rhian tonight,they had better watch out on Halloween cos Freddy will be knocking on their front door.

Might as well, they don't have to worry about defending against us do they.
Not sure there will be too many times they’ll line up like that in the prem! although as Wilder often says, their front 3 work really hard when not in possession

Back
Top Bottom