Leeds or Everton to stay up?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Leeds or Everton to stay up

• Everton

Votes: 198 60.7%
  • Leeds

Votes: 128 39.3%

• Total voters
Even the commentator Gary Neville said part way through extra time, "don't see any point why the Everton players are going down injured as the ref will just add it on at the end". Should have have at least 3 minutes added on to the initial 10 minutes injury time.
Then he doesn't understand the sport because time wasting is almost always rewarded.

Delighted with today's results.

If I had a second team it would be Everton.
UTB

Whilst I would have liked Everton to go down today I'm not too disheartened as I can't stand Leeds and I have an unhealthy dislike for Leicester (the cheating twats who once cheated us out of a promotion spot) and Steptoes son Vardy. I also dislike Gary Jugears from MoTD and knowing his smug grin has dropped for a while makes me smile. All in all a good day today as two wanker clubs have got relegated. Lovely 😍

I hope you answered an emphatic Yes to the second question.

Jazz knows less than the jizz in my balls. Probably been following football for about 5 years.

Delighted with today's results.

If I had a second team it would be Everton.
UTB
Evertons exploiting of ffp rules is every thing that's stinks about the premier league, relegation would have put some manners on them. We can't spend more than 20mil and they've gone through 700 million and escaped by skin of there teeth 2 yrs running and no consequences

Sam Allardyce: There is no one ahead of me in football terms !!​

New Leeds manager Sam Allardyce says he is on par with Pep Guardiola, Jurgen Klopp and Mikel Arteta in terms of football knowledge and experience.
1685312105133.png

Evertons exploiting of ffp rules is every thing that's stinks about the premier league, relegation would have put some manners on them. We can't spend more than 20mil and they've gone through 700 million and escaped by skin of there teeth 2 yrs running and no consequences

No, Man City’s exploiting of it is everything that stinks about the Premier League.

Watched the Everton v Bournmouth game and what a pathetic effort by Bournmouth, they were clearly on the beach, understandable I suppose
AFC Bournmouth attacks were very half hearted just happy to keep possession.

Also the ref was clearly a homer.
Due to Everton time wasting there was 10 minutes of injury time played at the end.
Made me laugh how Jordan Pickford is gently challenged and he stays on the ground for over 5 minutes receiving treatment.
Seemed an obvious tactic that Everton wanted to ensure there was at least 10 minutes injury so they would know what they needed to do
as the other games will have finished before theirs.

Everton continued time wasting even in extra time, waiting for contact then going down badly injured.

Even the commentator Gary Neville said part way through extra time, "don't see any point why the Everton players are going down injured as the ref will just add it on at the end". Should have have at least 3 minutes added on to the initial 10 minutes injury time.

However bang on 100 minutes....the ref blows for full time.
Really believe there's a pressure to ensure Everton stay in the top flight.
Yes disgusting

everton were never going down with a home game against bournemouth theyve got previous with final day escapes as we know to our cost

Championship looks really tough next year.

Southampton, West brom, middlesborough, Blackburn, watford, Norwich, sunderland then likely Leeds and Leicester.

I would expect sides like Swansea and Stoke to be better.

Coventry could push again and Milwall are always tough.

Ipswich have momentum.

Could even have the massive in there.
The most important role at a club is the manager and Leeds have got……no one LOL

Back
Top Bottom