Outgoing? Kieron Freeman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would leave us with Flynn and McGahey as likely back up at right back + Jake Phillips from the U21s. Anyone seen Phillips play?

Would leave us with Flynn and McGahey as likely back up at right back + Jake Phillips from the U21s. Anyone seen Phillips play?

McGahey has been atrocious when played at RB. Personally, I think Freeman is worth keeping but given he's not getting a game and our need to trim the sqaud, I can see why he would be allowed to leave.

I've never really rated Freeman as a defender - good going forward, but loses his man a lot (especially corners) and gets caught out of position too many times for my liking. Remember the play-off game at Swindon ? As for cover Magahey is awful at RB. Flynn at a push but he is more a WB than RB.

McGahey has been atrocious when played at RB. Personally, I think Freeman is worth keeping but given he's not getting a game and our need to trim the sqaud, I can see why he would be allowed to leave.

He's also flexible in covering both full-back positions. But I suspect he is another that feels they warrant a starting position at a club at this stage of his career – he's very unlikely to ever displace Brayford while he's fit, and could probably get regular football at another League 1 side.

He's not good enough so let him go, far to suspect at the back, if we keep him id play him on rw but then coutts is playing well so cant see him getting a game there

Shame, I like Freeman. Personally I'd rather let Bob go, and keep Freeman, but I don't mind Flynn at RB at all, and young Wallace did OK as a backup LB to Jay, so I guess Keiron's stuck a bit. He's more than good enough for League 1, I think.

I've never really rated Freeman as a defender - good going forward, but loses his man a lot (especially corners) and gets caught out of position too many times for my liking. Remember the play-off game at Swindon ? As for cover Magahey is awful at RB. Flynn at a push but he is more a WB than RB.

This is true unfortunately but, why aren't the coaching staff working on it ?. If those faults could be ironed out we would have a decent full back on our hands. Loan deal for me, not sure I would like to see him go permanent.

Was the most steady player at the start of the season. His attacking wants you to believe he could do a good job at right mid but our manager must have seen some flaws in that.

A sidewards move if it goes thru'.

The quality of the SPL isn't higher than mid-Championship level and at the lowest, you're looking at L1 standard.

If Kilmarnock think he's the man for the job and her can't get a regular start here, that says more about Scottish football than it does Freeman.

Good Luck to him, no regrets if he moves on.

Didn't realise he is only 23. I think he's more than good enough for this level and was one of a more constant performers earlier on in the season. I believe the Brayford singing was unnecessary and has hardy paid off. To be able to spend £1.5 million on a RB should mean there is £6+ million to spend on more important positions. Freeman is young and can improve exactly the sort of player we should be keeping hold of. We don't want to have a team full of 30+ players looking for their last pay cheque

I like Freeman a lot, think he's got some really good attributes about him but he does get pulled out of position too often. At 23 he really needs to be playing first team football so I wish him well if he goes and hope he settles somewhere and makes a good career for himself.

I would have liked to see him get a run playing right midfield. Bit late now with Coutts doing well there.

This might be happening.
They (Kilmarnock) were dire on Saturday.
1-5 at bottom club Dundee United, after that performance, Alan Freeman could do a job in the Killie back four.

Good signing for them. We better have a recall clause though.

Nice to see we are capable of occasionally bothering to get some sort of deal done.

Good signing for them. We better have a recall clause though.

Nice to see we are capable of occasionally bothering to get some sort of deal done.
You can't put recall clause in this sort of loan..

You can't put recall clause in this sort of loan..
Til end of the season it seems, then they will probably sign him.

What's the odds of him and Mcnulty appearing at.the Lane in blue shirts next season ?

Til end of the season it seems, then they will probably sign him.

What's the odds of him and Mcnulty appearing at.the Lane in blue shirts next season ?
If you calculate the odds on United to get promoted, you should be able to calculate the odds on them not getting promoted. From there get the odds on Portsmouth to get promoted and you should be able to work out the double and hey presto you have the odds. I am in the William Hill call centre on Monday, I can ask them for you if you wish :)

If you calculate the odds on United to get promoted, you should be able to calculate the odds on them not getting promoted. From there get the odds on Portsmouth to get promoted and you should be able to work out the double and hey presto you have the odds. I am in the William Hill call centre on Monday, I can ask them for you if you wish :)

Poor bugger, I spent 5 years there :D

Back
Top Bottom