Incoming? Joe Allen

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Used to think he was a cracking player but now feels risky.

Then again is it much different to Didzy.
The difference to didzy would be the cost I’d imagine so it’s a bit of a bigger gamble.

I think SJ’s lucky number is 31 because just about every player we’ve been linked to is 31

Has he lost touch with the younger generation of players since he left the UK to work overseas?

He’s a CDM isn’t he? He’s not a ten.

I’d MUCH rather we went for Ryan Ledson. He’s the right age, playing style, price.

Allen I’d only take on a 2 year deal (which he won’t like) with a contract heavily weighted towards appearances and performance. I get the impression we would be doing him a favour rather than the other way round.

We need more physicality, energy, height and power in the middle of the park, not another ageing midget.

Was a decent technical player but really not what we need right now.

Good in his time however I wouldn't take him at that age ... yes didzy is an exception!

Whoever told us to still expect an opportunity tell them to f off we don't want an opportunity. Smacks of Stoke trying to drum up interest in a vastly overpaid player who still has 12 months on his contract

James Shield hinting at him again

Thanks for the link mate. Had to sack it off as the click bait crap from the site ambushed my phones ability to view most of it.

James Shield hinting at him again

The phrase “told to still expect an opportunity to bid”, confirms to me that James is just making this up.

The phrase “told to still expect an opportunity to bid”, confirms to me that James is just making this up.

He currently doesnt have anything new to write about at so he is just regurgitating the same old shite time after time just with the words mixed up a bit so it looks like a new article. Case in point this latest article about Joe Allen.

To be fair though it might be difficult some days filling up column inches when fuck all has happened at the club. He might have something more interesting to start reporting on now that Big Slav has landed and the pre season properly starts.

I doubt very much Joe Allen is a SJ type player. Slav is renowned for high pressing and getting the ball straight back after losing it.

It'd make more sense to re-sign John Lundstram on his terms 🤮

He was on £60k / week basic at Stoke with no reduction when they got relegated they have been trying to get rid since they went down

info from holder of a box that we borrowed when we got promoted, now that was a good day

Back
Top Bottom