Player Suggestion Kevin McDonald

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In your (wrong) view*

Alright here you go. Your quotes on the left, my comments on the right.

"Widely reported? Weird lie but ok." - You said Leon was going in a thread created by mattbianco1 all about how Leon was on his way. This was after lots of posts on Twitter saying basically the same thing. So, no, this isn't a "weird lie" that it had been widely talked about.

"I'm not trying to back up any status lol, I don't pretend to be ITK hahaha, I've already said exactly that earlier in the thread." - You've claimed you know someone who's an insider, no?

"We couldn't find a Freeman replacement hence why he hasn't gone anywhere." - Fine, whatever. Sounds like more bollocks but alright mate, sure.

"I've got all the signs of a 'fraud' what exactly? Because I'm not pretending to be ITK, I certainly don't consider this being ITK.
Shove your bit right where the sun doesn't shine champ, no one cares." - Eh? These are just random words put together.

"Widely reported? Weird lie but ok." - You said Leon was going in a thread created by mattbianco1 all about how Leon was on his way. This was after lots of posts on Twitter saying basically the same thing. So, no, this isn't a "weird lie" that it had been widely talked about.

"I'm not trying to back up any status lol, I don't pretend to be ITK hahaha, I've already said exactly that earlier in the thread." - You've claimed you know someone who's an insider, no?

"We couldn't find a Freeman replacement hence why he hasn't gone anywhere." - Fine, whatever. Sounds like more bollocks but alright mate, sure.

"I've got all the signs of a 'fraud' what exactly? Because I'm not pretending to be ITK, I certainly don't consider this being ITK.
Shove your bit right where the sun doesn't shine champ, no one cares." - Eh? These are just random words put together.
upload_2019-2-4_17-10-59.jpeg

I'm just minding my own business :tumbleweed:

[QUOTE="Akinbiyi, post: 1923798, member: 20689"
We couldn't find a Freeman replacement hence why he hasn't gone anywhere.
.........[/QUOTE]

Cranie?

What have I to gain from just making something up chief?

Shove your bit right where the sun doesn't shine champ

cFTISLA.gif

Can't remember seeing Kevin Mcdonald as a suggestion as the backup for Norwood, would he be worth a shot again?

30 years old now, has some Premier league experience, albeit relegation but has played and thrived in a possession based team, much like ourselves

Don't think it's the worst shout at all. Good fit for us. Couldn't do himself justice in Fulham's clusterfuck of a season. Think we want a more defensive type though.

Think we want a more defensive type though.

If only we could clone Kante, or at least find another unheard of uncapped Frenchy who goes on to become a world cup winner.

FWIW, Steve Walsh, the scout who found Vardy ,Kante and Mahrez (as well as Zola and Drogba when he was previously with Chelsea) is currently unemployed. probably would be our best signing of the summer if we could nab him as our international scout..

If only we could clone Kante, or at least find another unheard of uncapped Frenchy who goes on to become a world cup winner.

FWIW, Steve Walsh, the scout who found Vardy ,Kante and Mahrez (as well as Zola and Drogba when he was previously with Chelsea) is currently unemployed. probably would be our best signing of the summer if we could nab him as our international scout..

Had a bit of a stinker at Everton didn't he?

Due a good run. Fuck it, get him in.

Good shout. He has the experience of an international scouting network. Something we could look to tap into to broaden our horizon.

Can't remember seeing Kevin Mcdonald as a suggestion as the backup for Norwood, would he be worth a shot again?

30 years old now, has some Premier league experience, albeit relegation but has played and thrived in a possession based team, much like ourselves
Don't think it's the worst shout at all. Good fit for us. Couldn't do himself justice in Fulham's clusterfuck of a season. Think we want a more defensive type though.

Agree with this: think he’d be a very good addition under different circumstances but we might want a bit more variety if we do pick up midfield reinforcements.

Back
Top Bottom