Player Suggestion Josh Bowler

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bowler was the player I had on my short list of signings from the Championship

Shame especially that Forest are nicking him

Would’ve added to the depth of the squad and he can score a few

Utd can just sign him next year when Forest go down and have a fire sale. He may be a bit rusty though as I can't see him getting anywhere near Forest's side as an attacking midfielder - who is he going to displace - Brennan, MGW, Lingard????

What the fuck are they doing

If Berge leaves he should have been coming here

Nottingham Post are describing his loan at Olympiacos as a "nightmare" and mentioning rumours he could rejoin Blackpool on loan in January.

COUGH COUGH HECKY

Nottingham Post are describing his loan at Olympiacos as a "nightmare" and mentioning rumours he could rejoin Blackpool on loan in January.

COUGH COUGH HECKY
The move was for such wrong reasons. Bowler only signs if Khadra goes back.

Don't think he can play for any club other than Blackpool or Forest if he comes back

He played for Blackpool last season. And I don't think he's played for Forest?

But the Blackpool Gazette seems to agree with you. Did he play for Blackpool this season? Can't recall.

Damn.

There is clearly beef between Khadra and hecky (not sure why)
Is there? He's best as a winger or able to pull wide. But we've generally been playing two up front.

Not been ideal for him, but pretty common for players not to get the game time they want (or expected even).

Don't think he can play for any club other than Blackpool or Forest if he comes back
He can’t play for Forest if he comes back either, the only option he has is to join Blackpool on loan. I’m fairly certain that you can be registered for 3 clubs but only play for 2 clubs in any one season?

He can’t play for Forest if he comes back either, the only option he has is to join Blackpool on loan. I’m fairly certain that you can be registered for 3 clubs but only play for 2 clubs in any one season?
I know that's the case in England. Not sure if that extends internationally.

That looks like precisely what he has done. Blackpool on loan.

Glad we played them before he signed. That could well have been 3 points into 1

I've said it before and I will say it again, prefer his brother Tom . Knows his four corners hold the line well, and guaranteed a full house 👍🏻

Let’s hope now that we’ve played Blackpool twice that Bowler does us a few favours and helps them wup a few teams who are chasing us
"Bowler won’t be eligible to face Forest in the weekend’s FA Cup clash between the two sides. He could make his second debut for Blackpool when they take on Watford in the Championship on Saturday, January 14."

Bang a couple in against Watford, lad👍😃

Cant get in a struggling blackpool side, i thought he looked the real deal last season, i think he would be a decent acquisition if florist would take a loss on him, anyone who can create space is a good option, would just need macca and jack to get him going, or a cheeky loan deal

Cant get in a struggling blackpool side, i thought he looked the real deal last season, i think he would be a decent acquisition if florist would take a loss on him, anyone who can create space is a good option, would just need macca and jack to get him going, or a cheeky loan deal
Says it all can't get in a relegated Blackpool side.

Flemming who just scored the penf or Millwall has scored 15 goals from midfield in his first championship season. Not bad

Bowler would a decent lad to pick up on a free transfer in a couple of years time (or a very low fee in the meantime) as he has plenty of ability but looks like Forest have ruined his confidence. He would cost a few now though and isnt worth the outlay atm. Looked poor v Millwall but then all the Blackpool players did and there short of confidence. He would be a project player for PH and not a player we need right now.

Bowler, a player that has made his physical appearance look like grealish so convincingly people think he’s decent. Not for me.

Back
Top Bottom