Incoming? John Souttar

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It all comes back to Wilder's PL signings.

If someone had wanted to buy any of them post drop, apart from Ramsdale, then we'd not be talking about the Prince. We'd have cleared the 40m shortfall we supposedly needed and probably have a bit of a kitty. As it is we accumulated some 60m worth of strikers that nobody wants and the only interest is in one and even they are thinking they're doing us a favour just taking his wages off our hands!

Wilder was a brilliant manager but as soon as JOC got injured the rest of his investments were seen for the failures they are.
Was satisfied my friend exactly this yesterday…

Said we won’t sign anyone as we need to sell. Problem being no one wants to buy and the only ones we might be able to sell we want to keep for fear of ending up having to play the ones nobody wants.

What a mess

Can't Rangers just be happy with Lunny ?
SPL is bottom of League 1 standard, as for playing international football he's played 4 times 3 of those in 2018.
Anyway Rangers now supposedly interested so that's probably the end of that I guess.
Can't say I'm too disappointed about this one more so about Hill if we were ever interested.
Personally think we are totally skint Prince done a runner and we will not sign anyone in this window.

Well it was a nice few hours being linked

Maybe it's the Rhian Brewster effect but I'm probably more onboard with this than Matt Hill's lad.

There's something very Champ Manager about signing really young players and thinking you can slot them in your team and that's you sorted for the next ten years.

There's a big difference between a break out season scrambling at the bottom of League One to playing for a team who ideally would like to be in the mix for promotion from the Championship.

Maybe he'll do well at Bournemouth. But I don't see him going in there as first pick. He may have a high ceiling in terms of ability even but if your plan is on a 19 year old stepping in and shouldering the best the Championship has to offer then this feels like a risky approach.

Someone who plays in the SPL, plays international football, is in the mid-twenties feels more like a for now signing but with still room for improvement.

This would feel more like the profile the current season demands. Signing Hill would feel like giving Kyle Gordon the nod and hoping he swims rather than sinks.

There is plenty of competition but I think the difference is probably that we want him now whereas some of the skinflints after him just want him for nothing in the summer.
Burke has three-times as many caps as him......

No reason to confirm interest really other than to appease the fans or put pressure on the board.

Or the deal is done and dusted (or close to).

Every manager has their own transfer market/press strategy so we'll see how it goes with PH. Certainly whenever CW admitted interest to a player it was because things were advanced down that road, or was pressure on the board.

An absolute gem of a player and the signing of the season if Sheffield United get him.

He's had an absolutely horrendous time with injuries, rupturing his achilles tendon on 3 separate occasions, but has shown incredible strength of character to fight back to full fitness.

Plays as a right sided centre back in a back 3 and is big, mobile, commanding and fantastic on the ball, Hearts 2nd top scorer this season as well including an opening day winner against Celtic in the League.

Also won man of the match and scored in Scotland's recent win against Denmark.

An absolute gem of a player and the signing of the season if Sheffield United get him.

He's had an absolutely horrendous time with injuries, rupturing his achilles tendon on 3 separate occasions, but has shown incredible strength of character to fight back to full fitness.

Plays as a right sided centre back in a back 3 and is big, mobile, commanding and fantastic on the ball, Hearts 2nd top scorer this season as well including an opening day winner against Celtic in the League.

Hi John, welcome to Bramall Lane

I'm far from convinced that Utd will get him but he certainly won't want to warm the bench at his new club so I wonder whether he's earmarked as Bash's replacement. It's strange there's been no word about extending his terms considering he has <6 months left on his current deal.

I wonder whether he might already have been tempted by a 2 year deal including a decent signing bonus by a club closer to his native north east and where he has known admirers!?!?

He won’t get a game here then… 💨💨💨

He likes deep fried haggis
And a deep fried mars bar
With a pint of whisky
Souttar Souttar

Can't see him coming here. Rumours of Rangers and Blackburn. I would love to be proved wrong my Heart's supporting mates rave about him.
He’s good and always been highly touted if it weren’t for injuries he’d already be playing in the prem most likely. Would be a great signing for us but if it’s going to be solely decided on who offers him the most money then it won’t be us.

Who drops out so that he can play ? Is he really better than what we have ?

Back
Top Bottom