Incoming? Jerome Sinclair

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He - and Devante Cole - have had their chance with the Blades but their useless agents have fucked things up. I think we know CW will not even consider them in the JTW.

I'd love to know Mr Cole seniors thoughts on it.

Not sure that's the case.
Sinclair was doing what his agent was instructing him to, it doesn't sound as if he had a clue what the big picture was - and Cole was eager to come (supposedly) except that Fleetwood messed up at the last minute.
What would you have advised either of them to do?

This kind of capricious behaviour - listening to their 'agent' to try to get a last-minute bit of money - is the exact opposite of what CW wants in a player. Sinclair? Nobody had heard of him last week and nobody will remember him in January. Ditto Cole.

I have been very impressed by the club's willingness to get our apprentices out into the 'real world'. United has a real commitment to forging community links and our players across the club are encouraged to play a part in this. This includes participating in our NCS programme and linking up with charity partners. Giving young footballers an appreciation of the realities of life is very much on the club's agenda.

So a bunch of young twenty something blokes aren't that bothered about their future, spend all their money on clothes and living it up and can't even cook? Which is pretty much like every bloke in his early twenties I grew up with. But with more money.

How's this lad getting on in the U23s?

Wilder said to Gidds today that he’s after early business. Regarding one enquiry he thinks he has ‘resurrected his career’ and is ‘now playing again’ this sounds to me like it is Jerome Sinclair as he has been in the matchday squad a lot recently for Watford

Wilder said to Gidds today that he’s after early business. Regarding one enquiry he thinks he has ‘resurrected his career’ and is ‘now playing again’ this sounds to me like it is Jerome Sinclair as he has been in the matchday squad a lot recently for Watford
22 minutes of PL football in the last 2 games, if they think that's going to increase his value to Sheffield United, they haven't played poker against Darkhorse Wilder before.

Imminent £250 k signing according to john harriot on a 2 year deal

Here it is. No doubt this is absolute nonsense, 250k is a stupidly low figure. But signing him permanently would be an interesting prospect.

Could it be a 250k loan fee though?

Not sure what to think about this if true. Bit meh considering the fight for more budget and he didn’t play anywhere last season so I consider 250k quite high

Here it is. No doubt this is absolute nonsense, 250k is a stupidly low figure. But signing him permanently would be an interesting prospect.

Could it be a 250k loan fee though?

This is the bloke who thinks Villa are about to sign Demba Ba!! Enough said!!

I don't think Wilder would have any problem with Sinclair, it's his agent.

Even if Sinclair was the best signing we could make, I absolutely wouldn't blame Wilder for cutting his nose to spite his face and refusing to deal with the agent. Greedy fucking slimeball that he is.

I am always amazed people fall for twitter accounts that are clearly wind ups.

Think for a second. Why would someone with wide ranging ITK sources give it away on twitter rather than have a job in the media....

That twitter account is basically the new Forest Echo News. Fake stories and trolling football fans. Proper despise people who get kicks out of creating rumours

That twitter account is a troll account. Trust me. He did it last year as well. The profile pic he uses is a default picture from google
Thought I recognised him from previous made up rumours. As I recall his partner on the Twitter account shows up on some other stock photos and he came up with a ridiculous back story when challenged.

I don't think Wilder would have any problem with Sinclair, it's his agent.

Even if Sinclair was the best signing we could make, I absolutely wouldn't blame Wilder for cutting his nose to spite his face and refusing to deal with the agent. Greedy fucking slimeball that he is.

It's a good job you're not manager then mate. I don't know his agent, but I do know that they're all playing the same game. I'm sure some are ethical and some not so much so. Unfortunately, as a manager, you've got to find a way to do the best you can for the club and being able to manage tricky situations with agents is an important part of it. The minute you start taking the agent's antics personally and put your own feelings ahead of the potential benefits for the club, you start to lose.

Wilder must do what's best for the club and not let his feelings towards "slime balls" govern his decisions. I'm sure he will.

As to this bloke Sinclair...well, I think the lad was obviously keen to come here last season wasn't he? Either that or he enjoys trainspotting. Not heard anything of him since. Has he been injured or summat? He's obviously potentially a good prospect and I'd be very pleased if we could sign him.

This video featuring Jurgen Klopp suggests that "the slime ball" may be Sinclair himself!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35356122

He seems like someone badly advised or a bit of a nob.
That's what I thought too. Still, if he's been out of the game for a while, through not being picked or whatever the reason, he might have something to prove. He's obviously a very talented player so if he's got the right attitude I think he'd be an asset. And I trust Wilder not to touch him with a bargepole if his attitude is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom