Incoming? Jerome Sinclair

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fair comment although CW obviously was prepared to have him <12 months ago.

Tbh I doubt he'll give him a second chance esp considering his representative's behaviour and focus will be on other targets.

b0DFaUQ_d.jpg

What a complete bell end his agent is.

He could have easily made an impact with us like Brooks did and now be looking at forcing his way into a premier league starting XI but instead will be turning out at Fleetwood. Two years of his promising career lost due to his greedy fuck wit of an agent.

Great signing for Sunderland I think.

But not where Sinclair should be playing at this stage. His agent is single handedly to blame for that.

SINCLAIR LOANED TO OXFORD

Watford striker Jerome Sinclair is heading on loan to Oxford until the end of the season.

SINCLAIR LOANED TO OXFORD

Watford striker Jerome Sinclair is heading on loan to Oxford until the end of the season.
Just shows that talent and desire alone mean nothing when you have an agent willing and able to stifle it all...

Amazing to think he was one of the hottest young talents playing for Liverpool in the PL.
Then a few years later he’s in a relegation dog fight playing for Oxford.

Can see him goimg the same way as Jordan Slew.
Millionaire footballer playing in the lower leagues or non league.
Don’t suppose he’s bothered, he’s made his money before his career even started.

This lad has probably made his millions but you can’t help but think he’d look back at his career when and think why did I ever let my agent talk me out of playing in front of 25k+ fans week in week out with a chance to kick start my career.

He’s only young but I doubt he’ll make it back to Pl level again. Agents are supposed to work for players not the other way around.

End of the day, the player doesn’t have to take his agents advice and can sign for who the hell he likes.

Agreed -

His lack of desire to play is part of the reason I don’t think he’ll achieve anything in the game. Think he will live to regret it.

That said, I don’t believe any agent should be holding clubs hostage for Thierry own financial gain at the expense of their client.

If you set a max flat fee of say £20k (scaled down for the relevant division) for a deal (plenty imo) I suspect you’d see a huge reduction in transfer requests and football as a whole would be better for it as players could develop at their own rate.

I'm so very glad that we didn't sign the lad.

It would have been so annoying to know that we had been paying substantial wages to a lad who had less brain cells than a grapefruit.

I know having the brains of Britain isn't exactly a requisite these days for being a footballer and getting paid a fortune, but if a lad isn't intelligent enough to think for himself at times and is completely reliant on an agent to tell him what to do and when they need to do it, then a village idiot like that doesn't deserve to be a success in life.

He's worth keeping an eye on.

He's barely played any games in his career. If he starts accumulating appearances, he should start to develop, and be a late bloomer. He obviously has a certain level of talent. It just depends if the hunger's still there.

Back
Top Bottom