Jebbison Post match interview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just saw this on the athletic. Poor Toffees, what could have been aye

Screenshot_20210517-230529.png

Whilst I was pleased to see him starting and ecstatic when he scored, I can see there is a lot of work to do before he can be a regular starter at Championship level.
Let’s hope the hype dies down and he is allowed to progress steadily rather than be seen as a one goal wonder because he doesn’t score every game

Regardless of talent - and there seems to be a fair bit in the current crop of kids - hats-off to the academy management for instilling the kind of attitude Jebbo showed in his interviews.
Don't think I've ever heard such a level-headed and focussed 17-year-old kid. If he keeps that kind of attitude (and the others have it) they have a real chance of making it.

Interesting to see how media savvy they are at 17. Him and his mate walking off with the hands over their mouths when they are probably saying What the fuck just happened there?

Then he comes out and talks for 2 minutes without saying anything really, obviously part of the curriculum

Not for next year unfortunately unless he takes a leap. Jebbison has been the striker nailed on to start for the 23s for a while with ndiaye (when fit) or others rotated alongside him. Hackford seems to have dropped back to being moved between the 23’s and 18’s with Osula recently over taking him for minutes that’s fine because he’s very young but unless he takes a massive leap over the summer I doubt he’d be in the first team frame to start the season.
I also doubt he will be when the season starts. But I do have a pretty good source on these things. Check your inbox.

Seen a few comments but anyone know for sure what his contract is?
Little bit in Yorkshire Post today...

“Jebbison though is understood to have signed a long-term professional contract at Bramall Lane, and Blades fans will be hoping they can see plenty more of him.”

Little bit in Yorkshire Post today...

“Jebbison though is understood to have signed a long-term professional contract at Bramall Lane, and Blades fans will be hoping they can see plenty more of him.”
Let's hope so...looks a fantastic prospect and if someone wants him we will at least get the going rate not an 'academy compensation level' amount

It's often overlooked because it sits in the middle of the two, but it's genuinely the worst of both. The worst accent in Britain hands down for me.
Pontefract /Knottingley/ Castleford for me ....

Can some one message brewsters millions , see what his Academy mate knows about the contract situation 😉

Back
Top Bottom