Vini Souza

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wouldn't have known he was playing today if I didn't see him being subbed off, that said if Wilder thinks the way to rectify an anonymous midfield is to just yank Souza, bring on an equally anonymous striker and presumably try to bypass midfield completely, then good luck with that
I agree,when he did it I said this is only going to go one way cos he has left us outnumbered in midfield,did his substitutions always make us worse in his first spell or is it just now?

Just watched his interview, comes across as a very likable lad and up for the course. Can see him been a club legend in the championship next year.
Fucking Hell.
What a rake that is.
Saw him at Forest and thought he had all the attributes to be a beast of a midfielder in the Prem but needed to get fit.
One decent game at Luton in the rest of the season.
The Pointy Bin Man can get fucked.
He’ll be out on loan at some European club next season because he has no fucking resale value based on this one.

Still, he comes across well in an interview 🤦

Is there a chance he is out of position due to his teammates not chippipng in at times, and he is out of position covering them? Its incredible that our whole midfield is failing due to one player. We will smash the league next year without him and Grbic by all accounts.

I mean left and right wingbacks and central defence have been brilliant defensively so he only has to concentrate on centre mid.... plus the rest of the middle have been strong, and the forwards are excellent at holding up the ball. 😄
The wanker runs around in circles, leaves runners, is out of position, players breeze past him like he’s not there. Then he points to others to make up for what he hasn’t done.
He’s a fucking clown.

The way he ran off the pitch when his number came up was the quickest I've seen him move.

His complete abdication of responsibility for their third today was utterly appalling.
Did you notice he went down the tunnel shortly after being subbed?
I reckon it’s because all the bench said how shit he’d played and that he’s a grade one cunt.

If he not careful he'll end up like Morrison & Mousset so far up his own a..e with a massive ego

I reckon it’s because all the bench said how shit he’d played and that he’s a grade one cunt.

I did notice that! I nearly put "ran down the tunnel" but I wasn't 100% sure he had, I just thought I'd seen it.

The wanker runs around in circles, leaves runners, is out of position, players breeze past him like he’s not there. Then he points to others to make up for what he hasn’t done.
He’s a fucking clown.
Ha, love the Grief he got for Ozzy and BBD letting a runner through and score, grown ups calling a footballer a Wanker 😄

As I've said the rest of the team are awesome it's all his fault, the 3 goals from the left.... obviously the centre mid. Also there was Blaster there, I assume he was outstanding?

Run more, gerrit forrad 😄,

Ha, love the Grief he got for Ozzy and BBD letting a runner through and score, grown ups calling a footballer a Wanker 😄

As I've said the rest of the team are awesome it's all his fault, the 3 goals from the left.... obviously the centre mid. Also there was Blaster there, I assume he was outstanding?

Run more, gerrit forrad 😄,

He was clearly (if not solely) at fault for goals one and three.

No-one who played yesterday has clean hands but Souza was his typical dismal self.

Souza is very poor and runs around like a headless chicken chasing shadows. worst Brazilian player I have seen.

Absolutely garbage today ... shameful, just left his man for their 3rd and then blamed trusty
That was crazy.

He was tight to their lad when he got the ball. the Burnley player goes charging forward down the wing whilst Souza cuts inside and charges back into the penalty area.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

souza is a waste of a shirt and mcatee has been very dissapointing for me this season

He was clearly (if not solely) at fault for goals one and three.

No-one who played yesterday has clean hands but Souza was his typical dismal self.
11 players, several subs, a manager, an assistant manager, coaches etc, all responsible for yesterday BBD positionally was shameful at times leaving Ozzy exposed pulling our midfield over to the left. Anyone thinks Vini is mainly at fault for yesterday may get a shock next season.

I am not saying Vini had been good rather the whole Team (management included) should be ashamed of this season, but fans like scapegoat 🙄.

Maybe we need to play this guy in the hope he has a couple of half decent games so someone foolishly decides to buy him?

His body language was poor yesterday but he still put one on a plate for Mcburnie and did well in the build up to Hamers goal. He's a luxury player.
A defensive midfielder who’s a luxury player? Has an other defensive midfielder ever been called a luxury player? He’s the suppose to be the enforcer with attitude. I’m sorry but he’s just shite.

We can’t afford an attacking luxury player in our team, never mind a defensive midfielder who doesn’t track back.

I did see that

It was just after the 4th went in

It could be that he thought Fk u Wilder - that’s what happens when you take me off

He’s crap

11 players, several subs, a manager, an assistant manager, coaches etc, all responsible for yesterday BBD positionally was shameful at times leaving Ozzy exposed pulling our midfield over to the left. Anyone thinks Vini is mainly at fault for yesterday may get a shock next season.

I am not saying Vini had been good rather the whole Team (management included) should be ashamed of this season, but fans like scapegoat 🙄.

On BBD (and McAtee), the risk of playing them in a 433/451 is they’re bound to leave their fullbacks isolated at times. If you’ve got a makeshift fullback, that’s exacerbated.

So that’s at the manager’s door (I was surprised we dropped Holgate), but it’s not a glaringly bad call - we’re simply under equipped whichever way we slice it.

Back
Top Bottom