Vini Souza

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fucking Hell.
What a rake that is.
Saw him at Forest and thought he had all the attributes to be a beast of a midfielder in the Prem but needed to get fit.
One decent game at Luton in the rest of the season.
The Pointy Bin Man can get fucked.
He’ll be out on loan at some European club next season because he has no fucking resale value based on this one.

Still, he comes across well in an interview 🤦
Who’d buy that heap of shit he’s certainly not championship material you’ve got graft in that league waste of a shirt and money

He is the most one-footed player I have ever seen. The refusal yesterday to ever go down the outside of his man on his right foot was infuriating. Must have happened 4 or 5 times.
Absolutely spot on and the reason why he'll never make it as a top class player

On BBD (and McAtee), the risk of playing them in a 433/451 is they’re bound to leave their fullbacks isolated at times. If you’ve got a makeshift fullback, that’s exacerbated.

So that’s at the manager’s door (I was surprised we dropped Holgate), but it’s not a glaringly bad call - we’re simply under equipped whichever way we slice it.
Totally agree 👍, we just lack the squad depth and quality.

As an aside, I thought for large parts we played some great stuff, not a 4-1 game by any stretch. 5 chances each, they took 4 but are poor too.

A defensive midfielder who’s a luxury player? Has an other defensive midfielder ever been called a luxury player? He’s the suppose to be the enforcer with attitude. I’m sorry but he’s just shite.

We can’t afford an attacking luxury player in our team, never mind a defensive midfielder who doesn’t track back.
I was referring to a post about Mcatee.

Ha, love the Grief he got for Ozzy and BBD letting a runner through and score, grown ups calling a footballer a Wanker 😄

As I've said the rest of the team are awesome it's all his fault, the 3 goals from the left.... obviously the centre mid. Also there was Blaster there, I assume he was outstanding?

Run more, gerrit forrad 😄,
Simple. He didn’t track the runner, he passed him off and that meant Trusty came out from the centre.
If Souza had gone with the runner then he could have held him up for the rest to get in position.

Simple. He didn’t track the runner, he passed him off and that meant Trusty came out from the centre.
If Souza had gone with the runner then he could have held him up for the rest to get in position.
No argument, where were the other 10 players, the left midfield or left back included?

And if it's the central midfield responsibility where was Blaster too?

Plus there were 4 goals, they are all bad!

Been watching Utd for 16 years and I have never hated a blades player until this dicksplash signed.

What a horrible fucking lazy bastard Souza is. Never accepts responsibility for being a dopey cunt. All this wanking over his tackling stats from some fans is laughable, if you’re good at your job as a defensive midfielder you shouldn’t have to be tackling anyone, that’s the first mistake.

Yesterday he started off ok, couple of tackles to make up for his shite marking but soon as a goal goes in he’s back to being a lollipop man blaming every other useless cunt in red and white.

The third goal yesterday he was an absolute embarrassment and I hope he never puts on a blades shirt ever again.

On McAtee, i reckon this time next year he will have 6 sub appearances under his belt for Leicester or leeds ,which would be a real shame but I cant see where his career is going. Not good enough for the top sides but a luxury for a side struggling for points. He would be best suited to the Championship. Souza would be best suited to putting deck chairs in the wrong place in Ipenema.

On McAtee, i reckon this time next year he will have 6 sub appearances under his belt for Leicester or leeds ,which would be a real shame but I cant see where his career is going. Not good enough for the top sides but a luxury for a side struggling for points. He would be best suited to the Championship. Souza would be best suited to putting deck chairs in the wrong place in Ipenema.
That's a very good shout.

Instinctively you'd think his career arc would be similar to Gibbs White, but in the past few weeks he's really been found out when in a side when they don't dominate possession which means even the top sides would think twice about him.

That's a very good shout.

Instinctively you'd think his career arc would be similar to Gibbs White, but in the past few weeks he's really been found out when in a side when they don't dominate possession which means even the top sides would think twice about him.
Looks knackered and seems slightly out of favour now.

I can see him going on loan much higher up, perhaps to mid table or even Villa

Back
Top Bottom