Jebbison Mystery

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is it just me or is the club currently doing a terrible job of keeping us informed about the squad?
Why don’t we know what the illness is? Why can’t we ever believe what our manager says about players proximity to a return? Despite the fact that we could all see it, I’m sure the club haven’t officially said what Bash has done to his leg.
I could be wrong on all this of course but it all seems cloak and dagger.
No is not .Its just you being nosy at something that really havent any thing to do with and yes, I know YOURE A FAN!!
You know that neither doctors or their assistants or even their secretaries is allowed to pass on any medical or personal details about a patient?
Jebbison already at a disadvantagec so may know so much about because so many members of the public know so much about him.

Would you really strip away his last shred of confidentially because people want to know his medical details?

Few months back my grandson was in a barbers on eccy road, jebbo and osula rock in for a trim.
One of them said jebbo had an injury but he had broke up with his gf which had given him "issues" I speculate this is why nothing's been disclosed and why it's taken as long as it has.
Waited this long so as not to upset anyone.

I'd send them all to the training centre Lundstram went to before our first PL season...
I seem to recall it being reported that Lunny and Baldock (and maybe JoC) spent most their summer at some extreme fitness camp in the middle east or something before reporting for pre-season. Lunstrum came back looking a different player until the effects wore off and Baldock played every minute of every game. Or maybe I imagined it all.

I’m still unsure about Jebbison. Haven’t really seen enough from him to suggest he’s going to be the striker many people think he will be. Feel like his ceiling is a bang average championship player. Exactly the same with Osula.
A bang average Championship striker, young, under a long contract and with a short run of form can be worth £5 million quid.

It's not like we won't be in the Championship either next season.

Few months back my grandson was in a barbers on eccy road, jebbo and osula rock in for a trim.
One of them said jebbo had an injury but he had broke up with his gf which had given him "issues" I speculate this is why nothing's been disclosed and why it's taken as long as it has.
Waited this long so as not to upset anyone.

Fuck me thats life get a grip

I’m still unsure about Jebbison. Haven’t really seen enough from him to suggest he’s going to be the striker many people think he will be. Feel like his ceiling is a bang average championship player. Exactly the same with Osula.

Think you're being really unfair to Osula here, just my opinion, but he's miles better..

Yeah, wealthy teenage footballer upset at girlfriend leaving..

Poor lad, he'll struggle to replace her..
Aye
Just choose another one - no need for any of that emotional investment shite.
Guess there’s no chance (in your mind) that your partner (if you have (need?)one) might every fuck off ?

No is not .Its just you being nosy at something that really havent any thing to do with and yes, I know YOURE A FAN!!
This was discussed in October when I posted this, I am well aware of my GDPR transgressions, and my lapse in decorum for even wondering. In fact I am amazed we ever hear any player injury updates, and it begs the question why reporters ever ask about it when the stock answer from managers should be “stop being nosey, it’s none of your business”.

Sounds like Kane when he went out on loan. Also, look at the player we just signed. Took him 5 seasons of regular play to do anything.

CF's are nowhere near fully formed at 20. That's why there's barely any under 24 who do anything at the top level.

They both have physical and technical traits that make them extremely valuable at their age

Think you're being really unfair to Osula here, just my opinion, but he's miles better..

Agree Osula looks good, to be fair Jebbison also looks a threat going forward.

However always think top strikers are born and not created.
Strikers like Billy Sharp or Keith Edwards had an instinct, they would appear to have an obsession with scoring.
Good strikers always seem to be lucky, when they blast the ball at the keeper, it will go throw the keepers legs and be a goal.

Whereas my memories of Osula and Jebbison are they always seem to be a little unlucky
where the goalies always seem to pull off great saves against them.
Even in pre-season I saw Osula coming close to scoring a few times but just being a bit unlucky.

Just checked wikipedia it shows that Osula has made 27 league appearances but only scored 2 goals (both at Derby), which is a poor return.
He's still never scored a single senior goal for SUFC, let's hope he breaks his duck today away at Gillingham. Jebbison's record is only slightly better, my point is both currently have poor scoring records, the exception being Jebbo's great loan spell at Burton.

With the prospect of Mcburnie and Brewster being our main strikers next season, its a good idea to get Jebbison back on board IMO.

Sounds like Kane when he went out on loan. Also, look at the player we just signed. Took him 5 seasons of regular play to do anything.

CF's are nowhere near fully formed at 20. That's why there's barely any under 24 who do anything at the top level.

They both have physical and technical traits that make them extremely valuable at their age

Preach. 🤲🙏

Can imagine a top defender knowing this,he'd have him in tears!

You know that neither doctors or their assistants or even their secretaries is allowed to pass on any medical or personal details about a patient?
Jebbison already at a disadvantagec so may know so much about because so many members of the public know so much about him.

Would you really strip away his last shred of confidentially because people want to know his medical details?
This has been aired before ! Nobody wants to know the nitty gritty ! Just updates! Which Heckie was loathe to do with any of the problems, Wilder is more open!,but he will only tell you what he wants you to know.

For me, this would be one of the most important new deals at the club. Even though a lot on here seem to have written him off, there's huge potential there and he's never really been given a consistent run of games so his game to goal ratio isn't relevant.

He's big, strong, quick and will only get better. Both he and Osula just need a bit of composure in front of goal and that will come with time, but the future looks bright with those 2 up front for a few years to come.

Back
Top Bottom