Jacob and Twitter

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who's Jason, that bloke off Friday 13th? Seriously, Facebook has its share but Twitter is 100% full of lifes losers.

"Oh I need a shit", best tweet about it, "Ooh I got a stiffy", best send a tweet....come on, nobody cares what pub you're in or what you're eating only you. There was life before twitter believe it or not so sorry Beights but whoever "Jason" is he isn't worth selling your soul for.

Who's Jason, that bloke off Friday 13th? Seriously, Facebook has its share but Twitter is 100% full of lifes losers.

"Oh I need a shit", best tweet about it, "Ooh I got a stiffy", best send a tweet....come on, nobody cares what pub you're in or what you're eating only you. There was life before twitter believe it or not so sorry Beights but whoever "Jason" is he isn't worth selling your soul for.
Jacob

Here's an idea beightonblade.... Give the full name or his twitter name....

I don't know it Swiss, some fooker showed me them last night. It's the Nigerian bloke McCabe has in town that's going to save us. Will that find him?, or perhaps a Google search for Nigerian bloke with lots of money will do the trick.

I don't know it Swiss, some fooker showed me them last night. It's the Nigerian bloke McCabe has in town that's going to save us. Will that find him?, or perhaps a Google search for Nigerian bloke with lots of money will do the trick.

It wasn't Kev himself who showed you on his BlackBerry in the Cricks was it?

How did you find out ?
I think SF is reight, you have spies everywhere.

It really is worth a quick google search to hear Jacob's wisdom and thoughts on the Blades. He has a phenomenal insight into football colloquialisms. Here's a sample for your amusement;

"We must net this game. UTB"

"The city of Sheffield is UNITED against Wednesday! Up Blades! Forever a Blade!"

"Definition: Blade; shredding "owls"

"The match against Scunthorpe shows the resilience of the Blade's fighting spirit. 2 men out, and we still drew a draw! Bravo! Thank you all."

"The context within which I twit refers to promotion to championship first! And more successes to follow...eventually....we would evolve....."

It really is worth a quick google search to hear Jacob's wisdom and thoughts on the Blades. He has a phenomenal insight into football colloquialisms. Here's a sample for your amusement;

"We must net this game. UTB"

"The city of Sheffield is UNITED against Wednesday! Up Blades! Forever a Blade!"

"Definition: Blade; shredding "owls"

"The match against Scunthorpe shows the resilience of the Blade's fighting spirit. 2 men out, and we still drew a draw! Bravo! Thank you all."

"The context within which I twit refers to promotion to championship first! And more successes to follow...eventually....we would evolve....."

Jacob Screamcrackers?

is it really him or some porker on the wind up ?

I can only assume it's some form of windup. Nothing about the information we've been presented so far on the proposed arrangement or Jacob's public facade (Twitter) give me anything a bad feeling.

is it really him or some porker on the wind up ?
It's got to be genuine. Before the Blades related twits/tweets there's lots of non football related about Nigeria, politics, business and the like even dating back to 2010.

I'm betting it's the real deal but still very concerning all the same o_O

I follow him. Amidst the wierd stuff thats lost in translation slightly there's some comments of substance:

Today's brilliant performance confirms my commitment to the Team, Club and Supporters. This commitment remains unflinching. Thank you.

My regards to the Bournemouth team, directors and supporters. The dignity with which they held their loss is worthy of respect. Thank you.

The McCabes and I are committed to putting SUFC exactly where the club should be. This would take time, effort, discipline and sacrifice.

What is required of the Team and Supporters is increased commitment, patience and support. This is the what must be fostered by all.

It's got to be genuine. Before the Blades related twits/tweets there's lots of non football related about Nigeria, politics, business and the like even dating back to 2010.

I'm betting it's the real deal but still very concerning all the same o_O

Looking at it, you might just be right...

"go blades" eh? ... Give the lad some Hendersons relish

have you seen who's following him.

Ed Milliband
10 Downing St
The White House (not Dane)
Bill Gates
Barack Obama

Back
Top Bottom