Player Suggestion Jack Wilshere

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I have some magic beans if you’re interested in buying them. About as much chance of them coming good as signing Wilshere ending in anything other than frustration.

Scrap that I thought he had played a lot more games than 6 since 2018 that is absolutely shocking 😳

100k a week as well those that gave him 100k a week contract want sacking that is unbelievable.

It’s a tragedy sure enough that someone with so much natural talent couldn’t fulfil his potential.

He has been incredibly unlucky with Injuries and could have gone on to be one of the greats a crying shame for such a naturally talented lad.

He has been incredibly unlucky with Injuries and could have gone on to be one of the greats a crying shame for such a naturally talented lad.
I wonder if the attitude problems come from the injuries, or the other way around? Weird that some players like Keef could live very unhealthy lives and yet play at the highest level.

I wouldn't touch him even if he was paying us.

Sad but he's had a far better career than majority. Trick some American side in a hot area of the US to pay for him to visit their physio rooms is surely his next step.

If fit he would be in our 11. Problem is that hes rarely fit and wages will be mega.

Understand what every body is saying but he's a very skillful footballer, if fit, I know I know, he would be brilliant in the Duffy role, wages and fitness? Fair enough but IF he can be brought in on reasonable wages and he stays fit? Absolutely.

On a reasonable contract as a punt I wouldn’t mind it but as our main hope no

Understand what every body is saying but he's a very skillful footballer, if fit, I know I know, he would be brilliant in the Duffy role, wages and fitness? Fair enough but IF he can be brought in on reasonable wages and he stays fit? Absolutely.
What makes you think he can though? Nothing at all to suggest that it’s anywhere near likely.

Add the fact that he’s a first-class bell-end who you wouldn’t want hanging around the place and it’s clearly a no-no.

I wonder if the attitude problems come from the injuries, or the other way around? Weird that some players like Keef could live very unhealthy lives and yet play at the highest level.

Think it is a big combination of things with Jack Wilshere including mental health he has struggled for many years due to his injuries.

Yes let’s sign a player who has played about 10 minutes in 3 years.

Wilshere has shown far far more talent over his career than Ravel fucking Morrison ffs

Wilshere honestly an absolutely class player on his day

The injuries a real shame, a fit Jack Wilshere would be up there as on of the best players in our squad

19 games in 2 years is the problem though.

Give him a trial and a thorough look at with the medical team and then perhaps stick him in a reserve friendly game.

If ready to go and not too rusty, pay-as-you-play deal would be lovely.

I think he would give the squad a boost as well to have a big name player

If he’s fit he’s by far and away better than anyone else we have or could attract. Injuries aside he’d have gone on to have a similar career as Lampard/Gerrard.
Interestingly he’s just put on Twitter that he’s been fit for last 8 months.
If you could get him on a pay as you play be an incredible signing

What makes you think he can though? Nothing at all to suggest that it’s anywhere near likely.

Add the fact that he’s a first-class bell-end who you wouldn’t want hanging around the place and it’s clearly a no-no.
Le, if he's fit, cheap I'm happy, a bell end? I'll live with that if he helps our progress, it's up to the manager to get the best out of everybody in any industry, I managed it in my time in industry, get the best team producing the goods, they don't have to be the best of mates outside the industry

19 games in 2 years is the problem though.

Not to come across as a dick, but I think we all know this issues/risk that comes with him

The Wilshere, Sturridge, Brooks and so forth rumours don't need someone telling us every 3 posts that they have an injury history

It's risk vs reward and all depends on £

Obviously Wilder shut the Sturridge one down and I doubt we're even considering Wilshere either, but if those sorts of players were available to us on the cheap, paying out via performance based incentives etc. then they're a well calculated risk you'd take

Back
Top Bottom