Incoming? Jack Clarke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looks like we could be going with 2 behind a striker

I'd be all for that, but would be better if we had a CF like Keinan Davis

Burnley been trying to get it done for £10-12m with no luck.

If we are interested what position are we likely to utilize him, didn't he play as a wingback for Sunderland most of the time and I'm pretty sure we're not after wingbacks.

Little puzzled about this one if it's genuine.

If we are interested what position are we likely to utilize him, didn't he play as a wingback for Sunderland most of the time and I'm pretty sure we're not after wingbacks.

Little puzzled about this one if it's genuine.
Clarke could play as a CAM has all the attributes to succeed he reminds me of David Brooks

i would have thought we would be bringing cole palmer in for this position in front of clarke

Can't see this at all. I'd have also thought clubs likely to stay up would be looking at him, too. Only need someone like Palace to come in and he'd go there.

I was told to be suprised this window and that the budget is bigger than summer 😳

Was told something similar. Bigger budget than the summer wasn't mentioned but I was told we'll be busy and spend more money that you might expect.

Fingers crossed. Gives us a fighting chance of staying up or a very real chance of promotion again, if we don't.

Plays same position as Brereton-Diaz, on paper. Two left wingers in one window?

If we have a bigger budget then the summer then it's truly a sign the ownership are absolutely fucking clueless and not just skint if it isn't involving a takeover or the Prince having agreed something with that boxing fella who is minted

Basically until it happens I am certain it isn't!

I was told to be suprised this window and that the budget is bigger than summer 😳

That doesn't make sense though, does it?, or at least it opens up more questions than it answers.

Why wouldn't we have the biggest budget for summer, and bring in players who might have kept us from the bottom slot?, why wait until January, when we only have the slimmest chance of staying up, to spend money?

Maybe I am missing something, but it seems to be a funny way of strengthening the squad.

Best we close Rumour Mill down then.
No don’t do that. Just open the never in a million years rumours mill.

We will be selling players not buying players.

Then suggest a £20m signing 😂

Back
Top Bottom