CONFIRMED Its hecky

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why shop at netto when you can strangle a Swan ont canal and eat that.
And swans can't really break your arm with its wing. So no worries there.
Drop kicking a Swan is the way forward.
Why shop at Netto or even strangle a Swan when you can just go to Wilkinsons and eat your own toe?

The club is in managed decline mode.

The aim is to be a stable lower mid table Championship club.

4 points and 2 clean sheets in the last 2 games suggests the ship was actually starting to steady anyway. The timing of this is frankly bizarre and smacks of incompetent and nervous leadership from the boardroom.
Yep I agree with the ship being steadied bit, but I don't know the ins and outs of why this change is happening but it's probably a a combination of reasons including the ones you've stated, which could also include slavs own performance targets he was given and maybe his reluctancy to change the formation back to what suited the players when it obvious it wasn't working, which seems to have contributed to being bottom half at the moment, or has it? We'll never know if our position would have been any different if the formations would have stayed the same as what has brought us success previously, but I think we wouldn't have conceded as many. It was always about next season for me anyway after what happened last year. This year was always about consolidation and reinstalling the confidence for me, building on that and adding a few new players in midfield and upfront and going for promotion next, which is still on imo. I'll get face on properly in the summer if we don't improve the sqaud.

Instructions unclear.

Are you saying I should drop kick Hecky?!

Last edited:
Let certain folk see you and you'll regret it for a long time

4 points and 2 clean sheets in the last 2 games suggests the ship was actually starting to steady anyway. The timing of this is frankly bizarre and smacks of incompetent and nervous leadership from the boardroom.
Could be by mutual consent?
Slav goes into meeting and tells them he’s turned around our fortunes. Then asks how ambitious the board are. Board reply: “three quid and a lucky charm bracelet. Is that ambitious enough for you Slav?” Slav replies: “not quite…………bye”

Slav goes into meeting and tells them he’s turned around our fortunes. Then asks how ambitious the board are. Board reply: “three quid and a lucky charm bracelet. Is that ambitious enough for you Slav?” Slav replies: “not quite…………bye”

I'll take Hecky for the interim, if it shores things up a bit. Ironically, Slav had (very, very slowly) started to do that in the last two games .

[/QUOTE]

Could be mutual consent, but there could also have been a clause in his contract re position after X months, not to mention the evolution not revolution being abandoned

He da man

Sheffield United

@SheffieldUnited

Paul Heckingbottom has been installed as the club’s football manager. Heckingbottom will bring in a number of coaches to support his role, including Jack Lester, who becomes head of player development, and Stuart McCall, who is the new assistant manager. #SUFC

1637846738909.png

Interesting that McCall was only here a couple of weeks ago with Blackpool Wonder if it was all being hatched then.

Utter madness giving such a long contract. But good luck and all the best to Hecky and McCall n co, you’ll need it!

Don’t mind Heckingbottom personally… let’s be honest we’ve been fucking wank this year. Whether that’s players or manager let’s just see.

Back
Top Bottom