CONFIRMED Its hecky

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Having looked at all the available managers, Paul's record stands out above all of them said Bogroll Prince.

I’m so looking forward to the next Prince interview on Sky.
Who the fuck is he going to blame this time?

On the face of it Hecky may not seem like an inspiring appointment (and he isn't particularly) but I think there is something in him certainly.

I think he's been a little bit unlucky at some of his previous jobs like Leeds where they sacked managers every 5 minutes back then.

If it is Hecky then he may have fallen unlucky again here as it seems we're turning into a basket case of a club also at the moment.

But like life in general though it is all about timing and in football it is no different. If we had a bit of money and ambition behind us (if only!) then I wouldn't underestimate Hecky's ability to get us right in the promotion mix after an overhaul of the squad.

In my opinion hecky always seems to get the shit end of the stick,kinda like when your playing football with ya mates and your the last to get picked coz no one wants ya.

Spend a fortune on bringing a manager in with a proven track record of promotion at this level, only to sack him a few months later and replace him with the guy who had the job before him.

What a f**king joke.
Sheffield Untied.
For what it's worth, I fucking detest Heckingbottom.
He's an absolute wanker and can't manage this shower of turds

Back
Top Bottom