Injuries

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Add Osula so makes 9 doubts for Saturday.
But only really Anel & Baldock who are immediate concerns, although one of Jebbo or Osula would be nice for the bench. All of the others will be bonuses as squad players if & when they do come back (probably apart from RND) but are unlikely to trouble the starting line up.

But only really Anel & Baldock who are immediate concerns, although one of Jebbo or Osula would be nice for the bench. All of the others will be bonuses as squad players if & when they do come back (probably apart from RND) but are unlikely to trouble the starting line up.
Let's hope for some good news tomorrow from Hecky 😁

If you didn’t laugh you’d cry! Basically everyone who went on intentional duty comes back fucked. 2/5th our our defence out injured.

Class!

If you didn’t laugh you’d cry! Basically everyone who went on intentional duty comes back fucked. 2/5th our our defence out injured.

Class!

I was amazed that we allowed Egan to go on Int duty after he came off injured against Everton. We really need to start looking after our players better as per other prem teams.

I was amazed that we allowed Egan to go on Int duty after he came off injured against Everton. We really need to start looking after our players better as per other prem teams.

Egan should have turned the call down this time. He wasn't right, we all knew it.
Anel's looked after himself properly.

Egan should have turned the call down this time. He wasn't right, we all knew it.
Anel's looked after himself properly.
He should have, however he always seems desperate to play for Ireland so his heart rules his head. In this instance we should have made the decision for him.

I don't think the club really have a choice as they get fined if its for competitive matches.

Egan could have done what Anel did, though.

If a player is selected and wants to go then his club cannot legitimately stop him.
If the player prefers not to go(eg Anel) then there are ways to manage that.

After all the criticism that Egan has had on here there will be some pleased if he is out and Trusty plays.

We should get compensation from the FAI if Egan is unfit for Saturday
He played in both matches and only came off after about 75 mins of the second game. I don't think he could have played that much if he was unfit to start.

He was yearning for Guinness and craic with the lads

Back
Top Bottom