Injuries

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’m glad we aren’t taking risks.

Yes it cost us 2 points today. But we are trying to build long term. We are too far behind to have a chance of staying up so now it’s planning for the future.

I’m glad we aren’t taking risks.

Yes it cost us 2 points today. But we are trying to build long term. We are too far behind to have a chance of staying up so now it’s planning for the future.
What you are saying is we have given in. Two points chucked away for long term gain? Somehow I doubt Wilder would agree with your analogy. If he did then he should go right now.

What you are saying is we have given in. Two points chucked away for long term gain? Somehow I doubt Wilder would agree with your analogy. If he did then he should go right now.
I wouldn’t risk keeping Mcburnie on with all his injuries. Playoff final yes play him longer. Not in this match to potentially set him back.

When is Wilder going to accept responsibility for these injuries?
he has been here long enough to change and influence things and must introduce new ideas / personnel or we will continue make things hard for ourselves

When is Wilder going to accept responsibility for these injuries?
he has been here long enough to change and influence things and must introduce new ideas / personnel or we will continue make things hard for ourselves

In his defence he is on record back in December a week or so after arriving saying it would be difficult to influence the fitness of the players this season. I just hope with the overhaul of staff that is going on that we will get the right people onboard to take care of the fitness issues for next season.

I still think Captain Pugwash needs to do better elsewhere this season in terms of actually having his defenders do the basics such as heading the fucking ball away.

The fitness of our squad and lack of back up to see games out is unbelievable for a club in the so called top league in the World.

3 weeks till our next game, wonder if we'll have anyone else back?

Egan
Basham
RND
Lowe
Slimane
Jebbison
Brewster
Archer

I guess not then.

Wilder said post match yesterday that he expects Archer and Slimane to back for the Fulham game.

The fitness of our squad and lack of back up to see games out is unbelievable for a club in the so called top league in the World.
Lack of back up players is due to the owner not wanting to spend. Frightening thing is the back up players we singed 3/4 years ago to pad squad out are now our first team starters. And regards the the fitness, we must have had one of the worst pre seasons for a top flight team this season, all the new players didn't even get one with us we signed them that late.

I'm sure a couple of them in the squad will have tried cutting their toe nails during the 3 week break and clipped them a little bit too short meaning acute pain when they try and kick a ball, so will be out for 3 weeks until the toe nail grows back a bit. One might be out for a fortnight after picking their nose a bit too aggressively in the 2nd week of the break...leading to a small nose bleed and another 2 weeks of rest and recuperation before starting training again. One bit his tongue chewing on a wine gum and will be out for the season. Durable bunch.

Baldock out for 6 weeks.

Tom Davies has a hamstring injury and is out for a month.
If we get more than half a dozen starts out of Davies before his contract is up I will be amazed. We should give him a job doing CSR/community engagement as that seems to be where his passion is.

If we get more than half a dozen starts out of Davies before his contract is up I will be amazed. We should give him a job doing CSR/community engagement as that seems to be where his passion is.

I have no idea what you could be talking about...

1-versace.jpg

Egan
Basham
RND
Lowe
Tom Davies
Jebbison
Brewster
Archer
Baldock

I refuse to believe that other clubs have more injuries than us. Especially to their best starting 11 players.

Back
Top Bottom