Injuries

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

RND - Season
Lowe - Season
Basham - Season
Egan - ???
Slimane - ???
Archer - ???
Jebbison - Few weeks

Have i missed any updates on the above?

RND - Season
Brewster - Season?
Lowe - Season
Basham - Season
Egan - I think it's looking like the season for him as well?
Slimane - Not sure he is injured I think Wilder has just binned him
Archer - Not back until the international break
Jebbo - Is he still injured or we not bringing him back in til he signs a new deal?

Something is radically wrong in the coaching, training department, it can't just be coincidence, feel sorry for the lad, but it's happening too often imo

Something is radically wrong in the coaching, training department, it can't just be coincidence, fèl sorRy for the lad, but it's happening too often imo

Even though I am not in the mood to defend Wilder he did say a few weeks or so after he joined that it would take a while to sort the injury problems out. Also, that they wouldn't get sorted this season either.

But his methods have been used since Brewster returned to full fitness, how long is he going to blame someone else

Even though I am not in the mood to defend Wilder he did say a few weeks or so after he joined that it would take a while to sort the injury problems out. Also, that they wouldn't get sorted this season either.
Have they kept the same staff as when Hecky was here?, meaning it's been going on too long

Coaching Staff
  • Manager: Chris Wilder.
  • Assistant manager: Alan Knill.
  • Assistant manager: Matt Prestridge.
  • Assistant manager: Keith Andrews.
  • Goalkeeping coach: Matt Duke.
  • Head of medical services: Steve Humphries.

Newcastle and Brentford hit hardest​

The Magpies have lost a whopping 1,333 days due to injuries since the season kicked off on August 11, according to Premier Injuries data.

Brentford are second on the crocked list with 1,159 days lost, followed by Brighton (1,093), Chelsea (1,091), Sheffield United (1,081), Manchester United (979) and Tottenham (949).

From sky Sports

Newcastle and Brentford hit hardest​

The Magpies have lost a whopping 1,333 days due to injuries since the season kicked off on August 11, according to Premier Injuries data.

Brentford are second on the crocked list with 1,159 days lost, followed by Brighton (1,093), Chelsea (1,091), Sheffield United (1,081), Manchester United (979) and Tottenham (949).

From sky Sports

I wonder what our stats were like last year as well.

When your winning every week everyone will play with different levels of injuries, when your getting tonked every week the players will cry off with any slight injury, this is when you want the fighters to stand up and be counted and for the management to spot the shirkers and bin them off

Too many players are consistently unfit, yes this can be attributed to the demands of “modern” football but surely our fitness and conditioning work has to be reassessed and changes made to the whole team and structure. God knows what Tom Little has brought to the table but he and elements of his team must surely be moved on.

Absolute joke. We’ve had 2 years of this. Forever having half the team either out injured or coming back from injury. Our general fitness levels are a joke too. How much are we managing player diet, nutrition and fitness outside of training? We have absolutely no chance if we have an abysmal injury record, terrible fitness and no money. Fucking hell man, sort it.

Back
Top Bottom