I cant believe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is a sign of things to come.
A keeper right under our noses, who gets rave reviews, goes for a snip to a club who is potentially a rival.
Even the local blind school can see the keeper we have is not of the required standard.
Rumour has it we are interested in Worrel and Ayeling. That's all it will be, A FUCKING RUMOUR. Nothing will happen there. But with those two and Egan as a back three that would be a formidable defence whoever is in goal.
This summer will be the usual Blades fuck up of last minute no mark signings.
Next season will be a repeat of this one.
Brace yerselves!

Let's wait to see who we do sign before we have tiny tears if Grbic is our No1 he needs an amazing pre season . I'll wait to see who we sign before the dummy is out. I consider myself all moaned out this season. And yes im a miserable old twat ... UTB

This is a sign of things to come.
A keeper right under our noses, who gets rave reviews, goes for a snip to a club who is potentially a rival.
Even the local blind school can see the keeper we have is not of the required standard.
Rumour has it we are interested in Worrel and Ayeling. That's all it will be, A FUCKING RUMOUR. Nothing will happen there. But with those two and Egan as a back three that would be a formidable defence whoever is in goal.
This summer will be the usual Blades fuck up of last minute no mark signings.
Next season will be a repeat of this one.
Brace yerselves!
I agree. If only this forum had its own resident fustianist, know-it-all accountant, who could come on and sneer, telling us all how wrong we are. Oh, wait a minute.....

Bit weird for here……
To be fair Seam it's built on years of experience. What does anyone expect as this board doesn't give us any reason to take the 'glass half full' viewpoint.

If we can sell Berge and Ndiaye last season and buy shit (with the exception of Hamer)why is this summer gonna be any different with even less money?

You give the benefit of the doubt to those who have earned it.

I agree. If only this forum had its own resident fustianist, know-it-all accountant, who could come on and sneer, telling us all how wrong we are. Oh, wait a minute.....

Ooh, I had to look up one of those words, it's a while since I've had to do that!

To be fair Seam it's built on years of experience. What does anyone expect as this board doesn't give us any reason to take the 'glass half full' viewpoint.

If we can sell Berge and Ndiaye last season and buy shit (with the exception of Hamer)why is this summer gonna be any different with even less money?

You give the benefit of the doubt to those who have earned it.
It was more tongue in cheek rather than a challenge to the view. The preseason announcements about the situation for 24/25 were the alarm bells for me. Let’s see what the message is , say, July time.

Signing, quality of signings, who knows? The people who say they know we are skint or rolling in cash are spreading bs often based on agenda or a strange obsession with wanting to be seen as itk. None of them handling criticism very well.

Claims are made as if they are gospel then often downgraded to opinions, but realistically are just speculation. People fall for it.

We won’t know until the club starts to act. First thing is to mend the broken dressing room of those who are staying and Wilder to show total commitment to the cause as he did initially, rather than the “not me”attitude he is often displaying.

Next season? No idea. How can l even guess when we don’t have a squad to speculate on? How can anyone suggest promotion or relegation battles with next to no information.

Except we need a keeper and he is good for that price. Anyone who thinks we are signing Patterson for 8m is smoking something. Plus remember this is a recruitment team thst thought Grbic was the answer!
Plenty of keepers out there, I wouldn't get hung up over one of them.

Surely if we’d have been fully committed we could have matched wages, location was good so tells me we weren’t arsed.

Maybe we don’t have 900k

This is probable although I think everyone is missing the point where Johannson does not want to come to the worst PL team in history and chose Stoke instead. Probably one of the reasons Ayling signed for Boro.

This is probable although I think everyone is missing the point where Johannson does not want to come to the worst PL team in history and chose Stoke instead. Probably one of the reasons Ayling signed for Boro.
We tried for one or two but.........................................

Back
Top Bottom