Retained list 2023/24

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Genuinely pathetic how long it’s taking to release this. We’ve known we’ll be a championship club this season since last October- we’ve known loads of players are gonna be out of contract yet we still haven’t released a retained list- disgrace.

Genuinely pathetic how long it’s taking to release this. We’ve known we’ll be a championship club this season since last October- we’ve known loads of players are gonna be out of contract yet we still haven’t released a retained list- disgrace.
The league will know already.. The club will release when ready.

However, part of the retained list has already been realised plus we know Diaz,McAtee,Larouchi,Holgate and Archer(if true about the contract) are leaving . So that 's 10 players already that we know have been released.

So we are waiting on contract talks on Jebbo,Egan,Osborn,RND,Bogle,Davies and McBurnie( have i missed anyone?). If they are under contract until the end of June the club may need to wait until final decisions are made

However, part of the retained list has already been realised plus we know Diaz,McAtee,Larouchi,Holgate and Archer(if true about the contract) are leaving . So that 's 10 players already that we know have been released.

So we are waiting on contract talks on Jebbo,Egan,Osborn,RND,Bogle,Davies and McBurnie( have i missed anyone?). If they are under contract until the end of June the club may need to wait until final decisions are made
I thought Osborn had/is being released ?
So no offer of another contract ?

Amissah Nd Coulibaly

Back
Top Bottom