'He's one of our own' book

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hi mate yes it’ll be on Kindle nearer Xmas time, I’ll chase it up and try and get a better idea now it’s closer. Cheers

Nice one, just finshed a book about Lee Brilleaux (he should need no introduction, but just in case, see pic below), and this would be a welcome addition on my tablet, although if it will come out after Christmas, I will just buy the paperback.

iu

Nice one, just finshed a book about Lee Brilleaux (he should need no introduction, but just in case, see pic below), and this would be a welcome addition on my tablet, although if it will come out after Christmas, I will just buy the paperback.

iu
I can recommend the paperback anyway mate, nothing like holding the real thing in your hands :D

Planning a bit of a discount for (red, white and) Black Friday weekend. PM me if interested or if you’re a Twitterer:

Planning a bit of a discount for (red, white and) Black Friday weekend. PM me if interested or if you’re a Twitterer:

Black Friday, oh goody :)

A day when an already self centrered society fucks itself up a bit more so that they can save a few quid at Tesco on an outdated Polaroid TV.

Don't do it Danny04 protect your integrity ;)

iu
What position did he play? Must be before my time

iu

Can't think of many positives to come out of Canvey Island, well done for finding this one.

iu
Remember seeing Dr Feelgood at the old Top Rank: brilliant!

Think my daughter has bought me for Christmas so looking forward to it

iu

Poor bloke had the particular bad luck to die the same week as Kurt Cobain, which overshadowed him somewhat.

I've seen Wilko a few times but I wish I could have seen the full band.

Poor bloke had the particular bad luck to die the same week as Kurt Cobain, which overshadowed him somewhat.

I've seen Wilko a few times but I wish I could have seen the full band.

Saw them at the city hall, mid 70's, great live band, Wilko carrying it on, another great live act.

Back
Top Bottom